Chapter 185

"You should shut the Fuck up" Alpha said with a loud voice as everybody in the VIP Room shut their Mouths.

Today was the Day of the Final Match and everything was perfect until Rayuga started rambling about Dragons.

"Whaaaaaa-?" Rayuga said in disbelief as he noticed The Champion's Glare.

"The Seven Supremes are coming and THIS is how you Act?" Alpha asked with an Expression of Disbelief.

"Well, It's not like they are Gods. They are just 7 of the Strongest Trainers after The Champion and The Supreme Fou- ahhhhhhhhhh" Rayuga yelled out in pain as he felt his ear being dragged.

"They are coming up so you better shut your Fucking Ass" He threatened as he let Rayuga fall down on the ground while dramatically holding his ear and whining in pain.

The Automatic Doors opened as a Pink Haired Female with Emerald Green Eyes walked in.

"Hi Everyb-" She did not get to finish her sentence as she was smashed to the ground by the Champion way before that.

"Sistaaaaaa" The Teen squealed in Joy at the Supreme as she giggled at his Cute Actions.

"simp" Everybody in the Room emphasized as the Champion stuck out his Tongue.

"You all are just jealous because she prefers me over any of you" Alpha pouted like Child as the Member of the Seven Supremes ruffled his Hair.

"What is my Lil Bits doing hmm" 02 asked the Champion as he showed her his teary face.

"He is stressed" He said as he disappeared and appeared a couple of feet away from her. She stood up and dusted herself off.

"Bad Day with Family ig" She said as the Champion peeked over her Shoulder.

"Where's your Husband?" He asked as her Face became Red.

"He is not my Husban-" She tried to intercept.

"Yet........." The Champion said as he took her hand and escorted her to her seat.

"Where are those 2 Idiots and my Uncles AND my Other 2 Sisters?" The Boy kept on squealing like a Child.

"Sheesh Kid." She sighed.

"He is not a kid, He already has -" Supra was not able to finish his sentence as the Other Members of the Supreme 4 shut his Mouth tightly.

"Oh, Don't mind him" Thunderstorm laughed uncomfortably as Supra tried to finish his sentence.

"Your Onii-San is here" The Teen heard 2 Femenine Voices as he turned around and squealed like a Child.

He literally smashed them to the Ground with a tight Hug and kept on squealing.

Like a Baby.

"My Sissiessssssssss" He Squealed like a Baby "Sarah and Sofia" He said as he snuggled in between their Heads.

Sarah had Black Hair and Black Eyes whereas Sofia had Blonde Hair and Green Eyes.