Chapter 13

3rd Person P.O.V

It was a bipedal, lizard-like Pokemon with two forms.  It has a purple-colored body and a yellow underbelly. It has electric frills that extend from its front nose to its neck. It has black eyes with the white sclera. It has two short horns on top with large horns behind both sides of eyes. On its back are two smaller electric spikes along with four purple horns on four yellow spots each. Six organs protrude on its chest. It wears a crescent-shaped body part with seven spikes located between the lower body. Both of its wrists have four spikes each. There are three long strips on its two legs. It also has a yellow underside on its three-fingered hands and underneath its feet.

"I am gonna take you on the journey promised. I promise that you will be one of the Strongest of your Race with my training. Will, you be my Starter Toxtricity?" Ash asked the Galarian Pseudo Legendary Poison/ Electric-type.

 Will, you be my Starter Toxtricity?" Ash asked the Galarian Pseudo Legendary Poison/ Electric-type

(No Pikachu. Everywhere I go I see Pikachu, Pikachuuuuu, Pikachu,PIKACHU, pikaaaaachuuuuuuu. WTF PIKACHU. NO PIKACHU IN ASH's TEAM)

"Toxxxxx" Toxtricity hissed as he shook Ash's Hand. Ash trained along with Toxel which cause it to Evolve into an Amped Form Toxtricity. 

"Yep. I got my starter" Ash said.

"WHAT THE FUCK. How comes he gets a Pseudo Legendary Pokemon as a Starter. I want one too. No I want a Better one. OLD MAN GIVE ME A LUGIA OR RAYQUAZA AS A STARTER" Richard yelled. 

Samuel chuckled wryly. "Sorry, my Boy. I have 0 Legendaries and Mythicals in my position. And Ash took care of Toxtricity ever since it was a Toxel who just hatched out of an Egg. So Toxtricity here cose Ash to be his Trainer" Professor Oak explained as Toxtricity nodded in agreement. 

"What? Why would you choose this loser to be your Trainer? Why not somebody like me?" Richard asked as the Electric-type hissed with Poison in his tone. 

"Well first off Richard. He is a Strong Pokemon with a lot of self-pride. and 2nd point is He does not choose a with no brain" Ash scoffed. 

Richard sent daggers at Ash. 

"Loser. Let's Battle. If I win I get Toxtricity and if you win you get nothing. I highly doubt that you will win" Ash chuckled at his challenge. 

"Sure." Ash chuckled as he walked out of the Lab into the open Area. 

"Astrid. Can you be the Ref" Ash asked her with a smile. 

"I would love to" She said as she walked out with her Mega Absol. Absol soon reverted back.

"This is a 1 vs 1 Battle between Ash Ketchum and Richard Harrison. Please bring out your Pokemon" Astrid said as she walked a couple of feet away from them.

"Go Charmander" Richard said as he released the Fire Lizard pokemon who jumped around and sent a mocking glare to Ash.

(Like Trainer Like Pokemon are the perfect match)