Chapter 2

3rd Person's P.O.V

Ash mentally cursed as he saw a  Woman with blonde hair wearing a Lab Coat. She had an I-Pad in her hand and she was checking something on it. She looked like she was in her teens. She was about 6'1 feet tall. 

She turned around and smiled at the Kids and greeted them. She has golden eyes.

"Hello there Kids. I am Yellow and nice to see you all" She greeted them with a smile.

Some Kid's jaw dropped at her. One Kid went upto her with her mouth still hung gape.

"Are you really the Ex-Kanto Empress Yellow?" The Girl asked her with shock evident in her voice. 

Yellow giggled at her. She went to the kids eye level and ruffled her hair.

"Yep I am" Yellow giggled as many Kids gathered around her blabbering about random shit. 

She looked really uncomfortable because of all those Kids surrounding her. It's not like she did not like them. THAT many kids are way too much to handle

"Ummmm" She said trying to stop the blabbering. But it was all in vain.

"RRAAAAAAAYYYYY" They heard a loud roar. All of the Kids turned towards the source and saw a quadrupedal Pokemon resembling a fully-grown lion. While its face, hind legs, torso, and the back of its front legs are blue, much of its body is covered with shaggy, black fur. The fur is longer around the shoulders and the base of the tail, and forms a mane on its head. The mane is larger on the male than on the female. It has yellow eyes with red sclerae, a blunt muzzle, and rounded ears with yellow insides. There are three yellow, half rings on the back of each foreleg. Its long, thin tail is tipped with a yellow four-pointed star.

It was the Gleam Eyes Pokemon, Luxray.

Luxray roared wanting the kids to give his master some space

Luxray roared wanting the kids to give his master some space. All the kids jumped back from her as Luxray stood before Yellow protectively. Luxray roared making some kids shake in fear. 

Yellow giggled at her Over-Protective Luxray. She patted his head causing him to snuggle into her palm.

"They are just kids so let them be Luxy~" Yellow giggled as The Gleam Eyes pokemon nodded and left them in peace. Yellow turned towards the kids who sighed in relief.

"Where was I again.. yeah. Electric pokemon are very fascinating to study and they are very diff..." She gave a speech about Electric type pokemon which went on for 15 minutes. 

After that all the Kids went on with their quest to see some random pokemon they want. Some stayed behind and played with the pokemon.

Yellow's eyes fell on Ash. Astrid was still on his back. She smirked at him teasingly. Ash's eyes met her beautiful Golden ones. Ash blushed when he saw a teasing glint in them. His eyes practically screamed "NO. THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT".