Chapter 32

"So, Long time no see huh?" The Blonde above him asked. Ash chuckled sarcastically.

"Yes It has been. Although I would not have wanted it to be this way.

"Can you get your hands of my Waist and your head outta my Brests, Asshole" The Blonde growled at him.

They both got off each other and glared at the other.

"What are YOU doing here, Ketchum" Cynthia growled at the White Haired Boy.

"I could ask the same for you" Ash shot back at her with a smirk.

"You can go first Mr. Ketchum" Cynthia replied sarcastically while still glaring at the Aura User.

"Pffft. How Generous of you. I am here to compete in the Tournament ofcourse" Ash smirked.

"Well. Unlucky for you. I will have to take that Trophy Home with me" Cynthia laughed mockingly at the Boy.

"I would Love to see you try Shirona." Ash mocked. "Oh. By the Way. Is that scar still on that little Gible of yo-" Ash got cut off by her.

Her Silver Eyes glaring at him Dangerously as she spoke "Don't you dare finish that sentence. And Yes. I am sure that Gabite will love to crush your Electric Lizard this Time, Satoshi Ash Ketchum" Cynthia said as she straightened her Black Coat. Fortunately Ash was doing the same thing.

Cynthia Shirona. Blonde hair and Silver eyes, About 5'5 aged 14. Wears a Black Coat and DAMN IT- I DON'T WANNA WASTE MY TIME EXPLAINING SO IMMA JUST GONNA PU A PIC OF HER GO DAMNED DRESS

 Wears a Black Coat and DAMN IT- I DON'T WANNA WASTE MY TIME EXPLAINING SO IMMA JUST GONNA PU A PIC OF HER GO DAMNED DRESS

(What her outfit looks like. God damn it, Cynthia, Why must you look so hot?)

"Pfft. Still trying to look cool are we" Ash mocked.

"Could say the same for you" Cynthia shot back. Imaginary sparks formed between the 2. 

"When did you ever get sooo Un-Flat Chested you Blondie Bitch" Ash spat venomously at her.

"When did you get so Un-Annoying you White Haired Bastard" Cynthia shot back at her. 

"Back in a Lovers Quarrel now are we?" A 3rd Voice joined in with a mocking voice.

The Black Dressed Duo turned towards the 3rd Person and their brow's twitched. 

"What is an Asshole like you..." Ash said as Toxtricity's Pokeball shook violently.

"Doing here...." Cynthia said.

"Trip" Ash and Cynthia said in unison. 

"Hah. Just won the Unova Battle Festival and here we are" Trip let out a laugh.

"Just letting you both know that I will be taking the Trophy home. I won the Sinnoh Battle festival and I WILL be carrying Sinno's Pride with me" Cynthia huffed as she turned around and started walking away giving the Random Teens a view that they could ever ask for.

Ash noticed that some people were listening to their convo which he gave no shit about. Many guys were checking her out because her outfit gave them a little View of her way too big for her aged Breasts.

Ash had no doubt that she was a 33 -

(Author:- Nope. STFU ASH before I break the 4th wall and make Arceus use Judgement on your Perverted Brain about Girls.

*Slam*

Somebody: As if you are one to talk. You are one yousrself)

"Looks like we are seeing quite some Old Faces huh?" Trip let out a chuckle.

"I know I sure am" Ash said as he turned towards the Dirty Blonde-haired Boy.

"Just letting you know. This battle is not going to be easy for Ya. I have gotten a lot stronger than the last time we met" Trip said with a Glare.

Ofcourse he remembers Ash Ketchum.

He was the Undefeated Champion of the Inter-Regional Middle School Pokemon Battling Championships.

Never lost a single battle and was able to win 3 Times in a row.

"I remember you very well. Trip Shooter from the Nuvema Middle School. You gained your School Top 3 for about 2 times if I remember" Ash said as Trip glared at him.

Last time he lost but this time, he is not gonna.

"I remember you way too well. Satoshi Ash Ketchum from Kanto Academy of Battling and Research. The Undefeated Champion as people frame you to be" Trip smirked.

"Well. I plan on keeping the Streak Shooter" Ash laughed as he walked past him.

"Well, I decided to break it" Trip said as Ash laughed mockingly.

"Sure. Try me" Ash shook his head as he claimed upstairs to Floor A. 

"A-75 Huh?" Ash said as he took out his Black and Gold Key Card.

"Room A-75 is this way sir" A Worker pointed at a Direction as Ash nodded. 

Ash opened his Room and found it to be one of those Fancy Rooms which he hates.

"Damn this" Ash cursed as he took off his coat. 

The Room was big, But not big as his Gyarados. 

Ash took off his Vest and Kicked his shoes. He removed his Waist bag and kept it aside. 

He jumped on the Bed and sighed in relief. 

"This Tournament will be hard" Ash mumbled under his breath. 

He released Garchomp, Toxtricity and Arcanine. 

"Cynthia and Trip are here right?" Toxtricity asked his trainer who sighed and nodded.

"Alright. Just one word. I am gonna train you hard" Ash said as he called them back. 

Ash's Eyes fell on his IPad which was miraculously out. He smiled and took it. 

He scrolled through the Images and his Eyes fell on a particular Video.

This was a Video which he did not watch in Months.

Ash clicked on it and sighed.

"Will this Beast Be STOPPED" A News Reporter said as their Chopper got blasted by a Red Beam of energy.

"RRRRRAAAWWWWWRRRRR" A Beast roared in the sky.

It was a gigantic, draconic alien Pokemon. Its body has a vaguely draconic shape and a skeletal appearance and is largely dark violet with red highlights. Its main body and tail are long, thin, and resemble a spinal column, and it has four small, thin limbs ending in claws formed from spindly appendages attached at right angles. Its torso is formed from a cage of appendages resembling ribs, and inside is a glowing pink coreIts head is triangular in shape and has a pair of white, eye-like markings in the form of three connected circles, as well as a spindly lower jaw with several diamond-shaped teeth. Over its head is a translucent red film held between five long spikes extending toward its body's rear. It also has a pair of thin tendrils extending from its back, formed from numerous triangular segments.

"Eternatus" Ash mumbled. 

Eternatus shot a Red Beam into the Sky. 

"STOP THIS RIGHT NOW" A Voice yelled as a Figure stepped up and walked onto the Broken Field.

---------

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER? :D

Vote and Comment to show your support.

-Peace Out, Sayonara.