Chapter 173

"Why you" Sprizen grit his teeth in sheer anger. 

"Angry" Subaru asked with a smirk as he turned back and walked away from the Field as Greninja stood before Ash with 2 Golden Swords in his hands.

"I am kindly asking you to get out before things get ugly, Sprizen" Greninja said, angering Sprizen.

"How dare you talk back to me-" Sprizen did not get to talk as Greninja appeared before him with a sword pointed at his Throat.

"Shut it or I will cut you" Greninja threatened as he started fading away. 

"Punk" Sprizen said as Greninja disappeared. Ash got to his Normal Clothes as Sprizen's Aura disappeared from his Body.

"I GOT THE STAR CRUSHER" Ash yelled.

"ONE MORE BITCH" Ash yelled.

With Alpha

"Ok....." The Champion sniffed as he looked at the Report. 

"You sure you are ok to do this?" Emma asked Alpha as he nodded and signed some files. Tears left his Eyes as he kept on signing the Files until the tears fell on the Papers and made the Paper look a lil bit dirty.

"You see. You have been crying like this for 2 Hours" Emma pointed out as she sat on her Creators Lap and made herself comfy.

If a Stranger saw, He would most probably say that they are a couple.

"Am I?" Alpha asked with a raised brow as she hummed.

"Well, there is a Time in a Person's Life where he wants to spend time with his family but can't due to the Circumstances" Alpha said as he placed his Chin on her shoulder and she ran her fingers through his soft Blue Hair.

"And you have a BIG Family" Emma rolled her Eyes sarcastically and noticed her Creator fast asleep.

Timeskip- The Next Day

With Ash

"So, My Final Frontier Eh?" Ash said as he looked at Tempest  City. He walked in and was met with a Buch of Guys standing in front of a Screen with red Faces.

"The Hell are they looking at?" Ash asked as he looked at the Screen and soon his Face went red too.

"She still looks soo hot Bro" A Guy said as the others agreed while Ash saw a Group of Fainted Fanboys with Nosebleeds.

"God knows how much I love her, Despite her being inactive for about 7 months in the Past" A guy fanboyed hard as he looked at her Hologram.