Chapter 130

4 Days Later

Ash walked through the Futuristic City with a Smile on his face. It took his 4 Days and 40 Taxi's to reach his 1st Ever City with a Gym. 

"Violet City" Ash mumbled as he walked on the Clear Road.

In the past few Days, Ash got to Know that there are no Traffic Jams in Sevestar. Absolutely not a single one.

Just Aerial Jams...

"This City was named in the Memorial of Miss Violet Jones after she passed away, protecting the Small Town it used to be about 7 Billion Years ago" Ash mumbled as he read the article about the City.

"You reached your Destination" Alexa said from Ash's Watch as Ash looked up to the Building.

It did not look like a Gym in any way. 

"I guess I have o go" Ash said as he walked into the Gym

"KHYA" Ash was startled by the Yell of 100's of Students from the Other Room.

"Are you a Challenger?" A Robot asked him as Ash nodded "Please follow me". 

Ash followed the Robot as it opened the Huge Double Doors.

"This is a Fighting Type Gym" Ash mumbled. 

The Robot opened 2 Doors for Ash to enter. The Door behind Ash closed as he got in,

Ash looked around and saw a Man with White Hair meditating.

"Ummm Sir" Ash said as the man on the Other End opened a Single Eye.

"Challenger I suppose" He said as he stopped levitating. He stood up and walked onto his Place.

 He stood up and walked onto his Place

(What the Gym Leader Looks like. Anybody recognize him?)

"I am the Gym Leader of Violet City Felix. The Fighting Type Master: The Man introduced himself and bowed as Ash bowed back.

"Nice to meet you too Gym Leader Felix" Ash said. 

A Drone flew in front of them as A Holographic Screen appeared above it.