Chapter 10

"Mama." Ash said nervously. She was in a Plain Yellow shirt and red shorts leaving her legs exposed. She yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"What are you doing in this Hour?" Yellow questioned him as she took a glance at the Digital clock. 

"Ummmm. I just got a Mail from my Teacher saying that I have some Assignments to do so I uhhhhhh am using your P.C. Yeah" Ash stuttered.

Yellow, still being sleepy did not catch on to his tone.

"Ok. But don't you have your own I Mac which I ordered for you a couple of days ago?" Yellow asked as she yawned.

"It comes Today remember?" Ash chuckled. 

Yellow has always been like this. She asks questions that did not make sense sometimes.

"Ok. Come here" She said as she got down to her knees. Ash walked towards her as she wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his forehead. She picked him up and yawned. 

"I am gonna go brush and take a Jog. Want some Mars Bars?" She asked him as she opened her eyes. 

"Yeah" Ash said as she took him to the Kitchen. He opened the Top cabinet and took a Mars bar. 

"Ok. I will be back and eat some snacks if you feel Hungry kay." Yellow ruffled his hair. His hair turned more white since Yesterday. 

"Ok. Can I join you for the Jog" Ash asked her as he chewed on the Bar. She grinned.

"Of course. Just change your clothes Kay" She said as she walked into her room.

Ash quickly ran up to his room and opened the door. He changed into his Training Clothes and went downstairs only to be met with his mom wearing her shoes.

"You ready?" Yellow as she tied the Laces to her Nike jogging Shoes. 

"Yeah. But........are you gonna go for a Jog like that?" Ash questioned her. She was still in the same clothes as before. 

"Ummm Yeah. Something wrong" Yellow replied confused.

Ash shook his head and replied "No".

"Alright let's go then" Yellow chuckled as she opened the Door and did braided her hair into her signature Ponytail.

Ash put on his Air Jordans and walked out. 

They were walking at a slow pace while having a Chat. 

"So. You go for a Jog this early in the morning?" Ash asked.

"Yep. So I will be fresh and exercised before you wake u at 7 am" She giggled. She took out her phone and quickly snapped a Selfie.

"What's that for?" Ash asked. 

"Just for my New Profile Picture on WhatsApp" Yellow chuckled as she put her phone back in her shorts. 

"Ok" Ash said. 

They were walking in a Path full of trees. All of a Sudden the Brach of a Tree started falling on them. 

Yellow's eyes widened a bit but Ash on the other hand quickly did a backflip. 

"Gotta use 100% power. Focus everything into my Legs" Ash thought as his veins started glowing blue,

"DIEEEEE" Ash thought as his right foot smashed the Branch into a Million Pieces with his Aura Kick. 

He landed on his feet and dusted himself. He turned towards Yellow whose mouth was slightly hung gape.

"Ashy~. How did you just......" She asked confused while getting back to normal. 

"Crap" Ash thought