Chapter 177

"Like Damn, Seriously?" Ash sighed as he looked at the Multiple Mech's Flying above all the Buildings. 

"Aliens EXIST?" Ash screamed as he saw multiple of them flying.

"WHERE IS THAT EMPEROR ZEPHYR OS PLANET XINA. I AM GONNA KILL HIM HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA" A Green Coloured Human Looking ALien laughed like a maniac as he shot in the Air with his Alien Gun.

"To be Precise, They are not Aliens. They are a Bunch of Idiotic Criminals from other Planets who kill for Bounty" Alexa said with a Proud Tone as Ash 'Pffft'ed.

"Hey, Just so you know. I might need to use Rayquaza to wipe them out" Ash said as he took out Rayquaza's Ball.

"I don't think there will be a need for that" Alexa's voice confused Ash as he raised a brow.

"How so? Is there Magic that will make them disappear?" Ash joked as he chuckled.

"Yes, Magic called Sevestar Exemplar's" Alexa giggled as Ash laughed.

"Exemplar? Such word does not even mean anything" Ash laughed as the Sprizen inside him laughed.

"We are gonna see how Pathetic those Mortals are" Sprizen said with a grin of malice.

"Sheesh. These Dude's again" Ash heard a voice through his Aura senses as he looked up to a Huge Ass Ship flying in the Sky.

 These Dude's again" Ash heard a voice through his Aura senses as he looked up to a Huge Ass Ship flying in the Sky

"Why the Fuck is there a Fucking Flying Ship?" Sprizen screamed from inside Ash. 

6 People came out of the Huge Ship with the Help of Ropes wearing some weird costume.

"What's your Plan?" A Girl wearing a Blue Suit asked.

"Welp, Let's power up" The Guy wearing Red and White Coloured Suit said as he took out some kind of Cross from his Jacket.

"Exemplar Mode. Activate" The Red Dude said as they got into new Suits.

"FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN" The Guy in the Red Suit screamed as the leader looked down at the Dude.

"Resuscitating Ruby. What a Meat to kill" The Leader said as he took his Flying thing and launched at Ruby.

"Bitch, I am not an Easy Cookie" Ruby said as he took out his Sword and appeared behind The Leader.

He got blasted as Ruby got off the Crashed Flying Hoverpad of sorts as he took out his Blaster.

"Kill them before the Leader comes"  Ruby ordered.

"Time to Use Aura Cloak" Ash said as he took out a Hood and put it on in order to make himself invisible

The Fight kept going for about 7 minutes until Huge Mech's entered fight.

On the Alien side though.

"I think it's time to-" Ruby was about finish his sentence until he heard a rather tired voice.

"Ruby, You still not done?" A Weak voice said as Ruby gulped.

"Boss, I was about to summon-" Ruby gulped down his own split as he noticed a shadow zoon past him at Blinding Speed.

"Q Rex Mega Zord. Fuse" A Voice said as Sparks covered the Area as a Huge Mech appeared and disappeared and then re-appeared behind the Illegal Monsters as they blasted to hell.

 Fuse" A Voice said as Sparks covered the Area as a Huge Mech appeared and disappeared and then re-appeared behind the Illegal Monsters as they blasted to hell

"Sheesh. You guys need me for this?" A Tired/ Sleepy voice said as a Person got out of the Huge Mech called as 'Mega Zord'.

Ruby instantly got down on one knee and bowed in apology.

There were a total of 7 of them, 6 of Pure Colours except the Guy who looked like the Chief. He was wearing a Silver Outfit, completely different from the Other 6.

Resuscitating Ruby (M), Evergreen Emerald (M),  Imperturbable Blue (F), Atrocious Black (M), Flushed Magenta (F), Angelic White (F).

"I apologize, Master Spike Pheonix, Please leave this to me. I will make it up to you" Ruby apologized as an Alien sneaked up behind the Silver Ranger in order to do a sneak attack.

"Sneak's won't work on me..........." The Silver Ranger or rather Spike Pheonix yawned as he took out his blaster and shot the Alien in the Head.

Dealing about 7,777 Damage.

"Done" He said as he yawned through his Helmet. "Tata" He said as his Zord disappeared and he ran off in Blinding speed.

"Call the Clean Up" Ruby said as he took a rope and flew into the Flying Ship.

"No Fair" The Girl in Blue said as she took another rope and got into the Zord followed by the Others.

"Holy Shit" Alexa yelled from Ash's watch "You got to see The Sevestar Exemplarr's in action" 

"so?" Ash asked as he started walking away with his Invisibity still on.

"At this rate I won't wonder if you see the Final 2 of the Sevestar Stars" Alexa said in glee as Ash took out a lollipop and placed it in his Mouth.

The Cleaning Group was cleaning up all the mess caused by the Aliens.

"At this Rate, you might see Lady Aqua soon"  Alexa said as Ash hummed. Alexa's camera caught something as she yelled.

"AAAHHHHH. I Jinxed it" Alexa yelled as Ash looked back to see someone cheering all the Cleaning crew with some Kind of Aura Technique.

"Shit, Is that an Aura Boost?" Ash asked with a chuckle.