Chapter 62

Flashback- The Last Night

In Pallet Town, With Ash

Ash was currently in Yellow' Bedroom, reading a Letter which he got when he was 5.

All it said on the outside is "You will know when to open it"

A Tear fell on the Letter which Ash did not notice.

Dear Ash

                   So, I know that by the Time you get this Letter, I might have left you and Yellow and Maybe died. I know that you hate me for leaving you. I know I was never a Best Father. Hell, I don't think I am even eligible to become Father to a child like you. 

But, I tried my best to fulfil all of your wishes until I died or I am sure I did. 

I know, You must be like, "Is THE Red Satoshi Ketchum writing A MOTHEFUCKING Letter".

The Thing is, I did not want to record this. But there is a Key inside this Envelope. 

Push the Picture Frame of me, you and Yellow in our Bedroom. The Really Big One.

And all I want to say is "You are my 2nd Love and will always be".

And that's all Ash, Hope you will live a happy rest of your life.

And

*Ahem* Get a Beautiful Wife *Clears throat* Maybe Wives. 

Give Yellow a Buch of Grandkids to Play with. 

And don't be like me and get your Girl Friend Pregnant when you are 15. It's like Hell trust me.

And He-

Hey, Why are you Crying and Blushing?

Hmmmm, Blushing Eh?

I see that you want Multiple Wives.

Anyway, Gotta go, Bye.

-Your Father

A Tear leaked from the White Haired Boy's Eyes as he quickly wiped them out.

He folded the letter and put it back in his pocket. He took out the Key and looked at the Huge Painting of Him, Red and Yellow when Ash had his First Birthday.

The Boy was not able to contain his curiosity and walked towards the painting. 

He observed it closely and moved it. 

Much to his Shock The Bureau below it moved and revealed a Hidden Passage downstairs. 

Ash was initially shocked that this Passage even existed and he never knew about it. 

Was Yellow keeping this Secret from him?

Ash felt like he was stabbed in the Heart. What if Yellow kept this from, as in she did not want him to know?

He would definitely have Trust Issues!

Ash walked down the stairs as he switched on a switch which was on the Wall. 

The Lights turn on as Ash continued his way down.

The Boy jumped on the last 3 steps and turned to the side.

His Eyes Widened in Horror as he screamed.

(What are you expecting.

An Alien Pokemon to attack him?)