Chapter 29

3rd Person P.O.V

Time Skip- Next Morning

*BOOM*

A Golem was sent flying out of the Dust cloud.

The Golem landed in front of a Boy whose mouth was hung gape.

"Golem is unable to battle. Gyarados win's the Battle. This match goes to Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town" The  Referee announced.

All the Trainers around did nothing, they just stayed silent.

Ash had a nice rest at the P.C yesterday. 

He decided to show the Champion of Kanto what his Power is.

There is a Chance that that PATHETIC Champion of Kanto-Johto might be seeing the Live Stream of this.

He wanted to make Lance..........Shiver.

Shiver in Fear of Ash's Power.

"Pfffffftttttt. This Battle was a waste of my Time and my Pokemon" Ash said as he returned Gyardaos who O.H.K.O'ed a Golem.

"Why You Little........" The other Trainer growled. 

Ash wanted to scare all his opponents so he used some of his Aura as his Eyes turned Red.

He turned his head towards the Guy and sent him a sharp look. The Camera was facing him so Lance would see this if he was watching.

"You said something? I was not able listen" Ash replied Sarcastically

"Nothing" The Guy said as he shivered.

Ash soon walked out away from the Battle Field.

For the Next Hour, This happened.

"Ash Ketchum Wins the Match" The Referee announced.

"Ash Ketchum Wins the Match. He will pass on to the SEMI fINALS" The Referee announced.

"Ash Ketchum Wins the Match. He will move onto the FINALS" The Referee announced.

"Ash Ketchum Wins the Match. Therefore he wins the Tournament" The Referee announced.

Currently, Ash was standing on the Stage along with the2nd and 3rd Place winners of the Festival.

"And as for the 1st Place. Here you go Son" An Old man gave a Letter to Ash.

"Thanks" Ash muttered as he released Garchomp. He jumped on its back.

"Get me outta here" Ash said as Garchomp roared and flew away.

"Wonder what mom's doing" Ash thought as Garchomp took a turn.

Back in Pallet Town