Chapter 174

With Ash

He walked into the Huge ass thing flowing in the Sky. He had to take a Hot Air Baloon to get here.

But, soon his doubts vanished as he entered the Whole Battlefield. It was Dark.

'-'

Ash was about to scream until he saw a distant Red Glow.

2 Shining Red Eyes were directly looking into his Soul. It made him gulp.

With Alpha

The Champion entered the Room with the Head of his Security tailing him behind. All the 7 Frontier Brains and Gym Leaders stood up.

THE RESPECT!!!!!!!!

Alpha let out a laugh and motioned them to sit down as he walked towards his Position on the single seat placed especially for him.

He saw Thunderstorm with his regular carefree atmosphere. He was resting with his legs placed on the Table. Free was sitting on the Ground, meditating.

 Ryuga was leaning against the wall with a lollipop in his mouth. Supra was solving 5 Rubix cubes in the Air.

"Ahem" Alpha cleared his throat as all 4 of them appeared in their seats in an Instant. The Champion rose from his seat and gave them all a warm smile.

"I hope you all are doing fine" Alpha said. "And I really hope you know why you all are here otherwise you are nothing but Dumb" Alpha joked as he opened a Holographic File.

"The League is postponed to 7 more Days." Alpha said as he looked at the Date. 

November 27th.

"Yes, My liege " Phi said with a smirk as the Emperor facepalmed.

The feeling you get when you have Multiple Titles.

"Stop it or I am gonna use My Pheonix to burn you into Ashes" Alpha facepalmed as he looked at Phi with his Cosmic Black Eyes.

Everybody laughed as Phi scratched his Nape.

"Anyway, I want the Data Report. What are the Problems in your Respective Area's? This is an Order from Alpha Arcadia, Not the Dummy Champion, But as the Emperor Alpha Arcadia" Alpha said with his Voice full of Authority.

14 files hit his Notification box the second he said the words.

"Good" Alpha said as all 14 Files Opened as 14 Holograms.

"You won't find anything in there" Joshua said as Alpha raised a brow. 

"You already cleared all the Problems way before this, Mr Arcadia" Florence, The Electric Type Gym Leader said.

"Oh, By the Way, Where is Iri?" Alpha asked as he noticed her Seat was Empty. 

"Mom has a Parent-Teacher Meeting." Felix said as he raised his hand.