Chapter 125

Alpha's P.O.V

Timeskip-The Next Day.

"Sunona Sunaina....." Alpha sang the Lyrics of the Song while looking at his Virtual Notes.

"Nee twinkle twinkle kallalloki linkavana

Nee single single manasutho mingle avanaa
Nee simple simple life lo wonder avanaa
Sunnainna neetho raanaa"The Song came to an End as Alpha put down his Headphones and exited the Sound Proof Room.

"You did Great" A Man with Black Hair and Black Eyes, Wearing a 2 Piece Black Suit commented and clicked on his Pen.

"Mhmmm" Alpha hummed as he put on his Trench Coat and Gloves.

"Where are you going? To Office?" The Man asked as Alpha denied.

"I have some Work in Kanto" He simply stated and took his Suitcase containing 4 Pokeballs and exited the Building.

"Eagle" Alpha commanded as Car materialized in front of him.

(I want that '-')

He got in and placed the Suitcase beside him.

"Time to give a Visit to my Sister-In-Law's" He smirked evilly.

(Get it? Sister-In-Law's Lol)

In Kanto

Ash was having a small conversation with his 'Girl Friend's' as he felt something off.

The Door Burst Open as he heard a Very Fimiliar Voice.

"I am Home" Alpha announced his Presence as Ash got startled.

"Holy Shit" Ash cursed as he stood up and looked back at Alpha who had a Wide Smirk dancing on his Lips.

"I see so that is how it is" He chuckled.

"Why the Hell did you just barge in Idiot" Ash cursed at the Younger Boy.

"Fake Friends knock on the Door and ask Permission to come in. True Friends walk into the House and say 'I am Home'" Alpha pointed out with a Proud Smile. Ash rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Who quoted that" Ash questioned.

"Me" Alpha replied causing Ash to chuckle.

"Ummmmmm" Cynthia and Diantha said as they stared at the Champion blankly. The Last time they saw him was at that Meeting a couple of Months ago.

"Hi. I guess everybody except Miss Yvonne met me" The CoS asked as Serena gulped slightly. Even though he had an Aura of Friendliness and all around him. The Aura of Complete Authority was something that made her gulp.

"Let me Introduce myself. I am Alpha Arcadia, The Current Emperor & Champion of Sevestar" Alpha introduce with a Royal Bow.

"Why are you even here? Not that I am complaining" Ash asked with a raised brow.

"I am just here to give your 'Future Queen's Some Presents" Alpha chuckled evilly as Ash's Eyes widened.

"Don't u dare. It's too soon" Ash said as he sensed what's inside that Suitcase.

"Oh, I dare" Alpha see down the Suit Case and folded his arms. "I want all the 4 of you to come out" Alpha pointed outside as they all looked at each other in confusion.

"It's not like I am Dangerous. Just do it" Alpha said, with his tone holding Authority.

They all hesitantly got out with a Smiling Champion of Sevestar and a Glaring Ash.

"Hey, It's not like I am gonna murder them. I am just here to give them 4 Pokemon" Alpha chuckled as he earned a glare.

"It's not even been 24 Hours since that happened" Ash tried to convince the CoS but it was no Vail.

"As I said. I am here to give you Your Guardian's" Alpha shrugged and took out 4 Pokeballs from the Suitcase which were completely Customized.

"Miss Shirona" Alpha said as the Strongest Female Champion gulped slightly, Afterall Everybody fears him. After his display of power at that meeting, everybody who attended that meeting still might piss their Pants if Alpha comes close to them.

"You are strong and Kind, The Battling Spirit inside you is like Fire, So a Dragon Fire Type, Reshiram" Alpha handed her a Pokeball which had an Orange 'R' on it's top and it's completely white with an Orange Line in the Middle.

He walked towards Diantha and inspected her for a couple of seconds before giving her a Pokeball.

"Your Beauty and Kindness is what makes u dangerous. A Perfect Pokemon for a Body Guard. Tornadus"Alpha walked towards Astrid and placed a Pokeball in her Hand.

"A Rare one. Take Good Care of it. A Genesect for your Co-Ordination Battles. It's Powerful and Great at displaying Combo's" Alpha simply stated and turned towards her Serena.

He placed a Pokeball covered in Pink Diamonds.

"As the Kalos Queen. You need a Beautiful Pokemon to accompany you. Something which can assure you Victory no matter what the Odds. Here is a Perfect Match for you Miss Yvonne. A Diance" Alpha chuckled in an 'I-Know-It-All' Tone.

"But umm why are these Presents?"Astrid Questioned as Alpha clicked his tongue.

"An Interesting Question" Alpha agreed " Well it's because it's a Custom for us to give the Aura Guardian's Partner gifts. It's like a Tradition" Alpha explained simply.

"Umm Thank You" Seena said as she only got a smile in return.

"And Ash" Alpha said as he picked up his suitcase and started walking towards his Car. 

"I will be waiting to hear that I am an Uncle" Alpha chuckled as Ash's face went red.

Cynthia, Diantha, Astrid & Serena were quite confused by this. Alpha took out a Cigar and lit it and got in his Car and closed the Door,. He blew on the Cogar as all the Engines heated up and the Car disappeared from their Sight.

"Umm. Uncle?" Astid asked the Blushing Ash.

With Alpha

He watched the Crystal Blue Sea beneath him and blew on his Cigar.

"Phase 3 of my plan is Over, Phase 4 will take a couple more Years" Alpha mumbled as Emma appeared beside him.

By the Tie he realized it. it's too late.

He felt a Jaw Aching Pain on his Cheek as the Cigar disappeared from his Thin Lips.

"Bitch" Alpha mumbled.

"IDIOT! BAKA" Emma yelled at him repeatedly and hit his Head with a File.

"Blondie" Alpha said as he put on some Music.

"You are a Child. You Drink, Smoke & Bed with Women in almost a Regular Basis. You should be ashamed" Emma stated.

(Author: FAAAAACSSSSSSSSSSS. Though I don't think all of them are illegal, It's his wish)

"Geez. I never knew" Alpha rolled his eyes.