Chapter 178

IDFK Why People call Aqua 'The Useless Goddess' but in my opinion, she is the Hottest Girls from Konosuba.

-------

"Sheesh. That Woman caused a lot of Excitement" Ash said as he removed his hood and replaced his lollipop with a Cigar.

"You are becoming more Badboyish Like Mr Arcadia day by day" Alexa commented as Ash blew the Cigar.

"Guess that's a Good Thing" Ash chuckled.

"Not really" Alexa said.

Timeskip-1 Day before the League

"Damn, Is this even real?" Ash sighed as he unbuttoned his Collar Button. "Aliens again" Ash sighed as he took out his Pokeball but a Barrier stopped him.

This was Completely Black in Colour. 

"No Need to worry the-"

"What? The Sevestar Exemplar's again?" Ash said, slightly annoyed.

"Nope. The Intergalactic Police................... Ahhhhhhhhh. I hope that I would see her" Alexa daydreamed as Ash rolled his eyes.

"We are getting out." Ash said as he walked towards the Barrier. 

"Whaaaaaa-? No Please wait. She will be here. I promise, Just a Glimpse. PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Alexa screamed as Ash walked out of the Barrier using his Permeate Ability.

Alexa barely got a glimpse of a Person coming out of the Sky like a God.

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. She is here, The Final Sevestar Star. Please let me see her" Alexa basically begged as Ash shut her programme down.

"So Annoying" Ash mumbled as he barely got a glimpse of somebody inside the Barrier. "I promised not to interfere" Ash shrugged as he called out Rayquaza and rode on top of him. 

"LIFE IS SO UNFAIR" Alexa screamed as she saw somebody launch something into the ground at high speeds.

Inside the Barrier

"How Many?" A woman asked as she descended down the Space Ship

 She has long white hair, orange eyes and wears a black and orange hairpin, a yellow collar, black fur on her shoulders, a black, white and pink suit, a long black and pink glove on her left hand and a black glove one on her right hand, a white and orange wing and 3 Void Lances on her back, black and pink shorts, black thigh highs and shoes.

"About 200 Detected. Do you need backup?" Somebody asked through her Earpiece as she took it off and disconnected it.

"I am more than enough" She said as she extended her hand. Her Right hand as a Weird Weapon summoned in her hand. "Oh, My Key of Radiance too" She added with a proud smile as her Weapon materialized.

"Holy, The Herrscher of Flamescion & Void is here" A Green Coloured Alien said in Fear as he saw her levitating in the Air.