Chapter 181

"The 3rd Match for Today begins. Trainer Ash vs Charles will soon commence" The Announcer said as he levitated in the Air.

In the Locker Rooms, Ash was trying his best to choose his 'Item'. Every Trainer is allowed to use 1 Item and an Impact Card.

The item could be anything, I mean LITERALLY ANYTHING.

A Sword that boosts your Pokemon power and even to an Item that can physically damage your Opponents Pokemon.

If the Trainer is a Guardian or etc they can apply for Special Access from the Star Council. 

Now, Ash could just tell them that he is an Aura Guardian and use his Weapons like his Crimson Death Sword.

The Star Council MUST know about Aura Guardian since their Own Champion is an Aura Guardian of an Inter-Galactic Element-

Wait, Is a Galaxy in the Cosmos or is the Cosmos in the Galaxy?

"Sheesh. Too much for me to handle. Imma fight without any Impact or Item for the 1st round" Ash decided as he heard a small Ping.

The Doors opened as he walked out, holding his head high despite his nervousness. 

Sun Rays Pierced through the Glass on the Top of the Stadium as everybody cheered for both competitors.

In the VIP Suit

"Quite Bold of The Kid to challenge an E-Class Fighter without an Impact or an Item" Felix said as he folded his arms.

"But....... I have a good feeling about this" The Champion commented as he hummed along with his 5-Year-Old Niece.

"U sure? An E-Class is not to be taken lightly. Most E-Class have around 6 Years of Battle Experience and a Strong Bond with their Pseudo's. I am not too sure if Ash will be able to keep up his Big Guns till the Semis." Thunderstorm shrugged like the kid he was.

"Who said he planned on it?" Alpha hummed as Illya played with Alpha's Completely Black Device of sorts.

He really adored her. As an Uncle, he was like "Anybody who touches her Dies Cunt"

"You mean he is using Legendaries in his 1st Match?" Felix expressed his Question as he heard a humm.

"Uncle" Illya asked as she looked up to her Uncle who tightened his hold on her waist. 

"Yes Baby" Alpha replied as he kissed her forehead.

"Are there going to be any Big Pokemon in this Battle?" Illya asked with her regular wide smile as the Uncle's heart melted.

(2 Reasons why I am making it like this,

Illya is so adorable from Fate (Every Darn Season).

I am an Uncle so ofc I love my Niece's Smile)

"Maybe, I don't know" The Champion replied as the Young Girl pouted.

"Why Maybe?" She asked as the Champion sweatdropped.

"Dunno" He replied in order to convince his Neice. "But he better use them " Alpha said with his chilly tone as his right eye turned Galaxy Black.

On the Field

Ash felt chills running down his spine as he gulped.

"Did I just feel Chills?"Sprizen thought as he looked around the stadium to recognize the Source but was not able to, due to the Barrier.

"The Battle between trainer Ash Ketchum and trainer Charles Agnor will begin" The Announcer said as he flew back to his Place and a Drone flew above them.

In the VIP Room

Florence spit out his Tea as he choked. 

"Did he just say, Agnor?"He asked as he couched as the Electric Master of Sevestar patted his Back.

"Ye......." Thunderstorm said.

"Isn't the Agnor Family one of the Highest ranked Noble's with a History of Warriors who can both Duel and Pokemon Battling?" Free asked in his usual calm monotone as all he heard was a humm.

"This will be catastrophic alright" The Electric Master of Sevestar sighed as Illya looked at them in confusion.

On the Battle Field

"A Pleasure to make your Acquaintance, Champion Ash" Charles bowed and greeted like the Royal he was. "May the Better trainer win". Charles took out his Sword as it shined in the Sunlight.

"That is the Magical Sword Astria......." Somebody mumbled among the Audience as the Red Haired, Blue-Eyed Trainer sent out his Dragonite.

Ash sent out his Garchomp.

"A Battle of Dragon's Eh? This will be Fun " The Dragon Emperor of Sevestar laughed like a maniac, weirding everybody out in the VIP Room.

Alpha stood up and smacked his head so hard that it sent him crashing onto the floor. 

"I swear, If you try to scare my Niece, I will incinerate you to atoms" Alpha said as the nerves in his fist turned jet black due to the Excess Aura flowing into them.

Everybody in the room sipped their drinks as Illya, who was still in her Uncle's arms gave a confused look to her Mother and Big Brother who were trying their best not to sweat at the Heavy Air in the Room.

"The Match begins NOW" The Drone yelled.

"Dragonite. Dragon Crash" Charles commanded.

"Garchomp, Dragon Claw" Ash commanded as Sprisen's spirit took over him and his Pokemon, making all their Bodies get covered in Red Aura.

And this is how Ash Ketchum's Journey in the Star League began.

-------

Just if you are Curious.

No Battles QwQ.