Chapter 87

Present Time

"So..... Kalos Queen Huh?" Ash chuckled nervously as he scratched his nape. 

The Blonde Haired Girl before him only glared at him in return. 

"8 Years huh?" She finally spoke up. After their Encounter, Ash decided that it's better to talk in private so he took her to a restaurant and here we are.

"Ummm Yeah. It's been a long time Sere~" Ash scratched his chin and gave her a nervous smile.

"You did not contact me. Not even Once. You stupid Champion of Kanto & Johto" Serena pouted cutely at the Boy who nodded with a blush of embarrassment.

"I know. Sorry. You never gave me your Contact Number and your Mom's Number changed" Ash defended himself as Serena nodded, accepting his apology.

"Baka" Serena said as she turned to the side.

"I know I am one" Ash chuckled as he looked at her.

She sure did mature a bit. I mean umm the face and all ahem totally not the Bust and all. 

(Can I die? I feel like I can die

(Can I die? I feel like I can die. And Note that Serena has Blonde Hair, Not Honey Blonde)

"Atleast Now, Give me your Contact Number Ms.Yvonne or should I respect you by your Title, Your Highness" Ash teased the Kalos Queen who blushed furiously.

"Shut Up Dummy" Serena said.

"I know you are not a real Queen Sere~. I was just teasing. Only 2 Royal Families exist" Ash chuckled at her.

Somewhere in Sevestar, A Man wearing a Black Shirt and Black Pants sitting on his office chair Sneezed.

"Yeah Yeah" Serena rolled her Eyes at her childhood friend. She, Cynthia & Diantha went to Professor Oak's summer camp when they were kids and they met Ash there.

"Do You know who the Current Champion of Kalos is?" Serena asked playfully.

"Oh Who is it? I don't know" Ash said as he rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Oh Gosh. You are so dumb" Serena fake gasped as Ash chuckled.

"It's Antha. I am not Dumb Sere~" Ash said playfully as Serena chuckled.

"I see that you are travelling" Serena said as she looked at him.

"Yeah, Got 7 Badges for Kalos. " Ash said.

"That's grea-" Serena did not get to finish as her phone went off. "I have to take this" Serena said as she took her phone and hummed a few times and cut the call with a sad smile.

"Sorry Ash. I will have to leave" Serena apologized as she took her Wallet and quickly got up and put on her shades which were on her hat.

"It's Alright" Ash said as he stood up too. 

"Here, My Contact Number" Serena said as she handed Ash a card.

"Okay" He said as Serena was about to leave.

"And" Serena said as she turned around.

"Hmm?" Ash asked as he looked at her. All of a sudden Serena walked upto him and pecked his cheek.

The Boy's mind felt like it was about to die.

"Bye Ashy~" Serena said as she exited the Glass Doors and got into her Jet Black Limo.

"Still such a tease Huh? Sere" Ash rubbed his right cheek where Serena kissed.

That Evening.

"..."

"..." 

No Words came out of both people's mouths as Ash cut the silence.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me" Ash said as he looked at the Woman before her.

"Ash?" She asked.

"Diantha Carnet?" Ash said with a Poker Face as Diantha in her disguise nodded. "I must be dreaming. How in the world did I meet both you and Serena today" Ash said as he sat down on one of the Chairs as Diantha seated opposite to him.

"I see that you already met her Huh?" Diantha said as Ash noded.

"Champion of Kanto" Diantha said.

"Champion of Kalos" Ash said "We finally meet" Ash chuckled at her as Diantha nodded. 

"What a fudging Co-Incidence" Ash grinned at her as Diantha nodded in agreement.

"Waiter. " Ash called out as a Man walked towards them "2 Slices of Chocolate Cake, 1 Red Velvet and a Blue Berry, a Raspberry Milkshakes please" Ash said as the Man nodded and left.

"You still remember my Order" Diantha said as Ash took out a Box and placed it infront of them.

"Serena gave me these" Ash said as he opened the Box full of Macarons.

"Awww. I love them" Diantha said as she took one and munched on it. Ash took one and ate it silently.

"This brings back memories of Summer Camp" Ash said as Diantha nodded.

(Is it weird that it took me 2 whole weeks to make Perfect Macarons or Macaroons?)

"It was a Great Memory" Diantha said as Ash nodded.

Damn, The Heat.