Chapter 147

Alpah smirked and leaned back on his Chair, Interested.

"Finally. His Hormones are responding to Female's Body I think" Alpha thought.

"Interesting Mr. Ketchum. You are seeking for Sex I guess" Alpha said as he placed his chin on his Palms and rested his elbows on the table.

"YES. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU RELIEVE THIS SEXUAL STRESS" Ash asked as something hit his Head "Why m I even asking you, A 13-Year-Old" Ash asked.

(Oh, Poor Ash. You have No Idea but  the Readers know Lmfao)

"Oh, Trust me. I know everything" Alpha said with a smirk.

"So, Do you want to Fuck a Random Girl you saw? Or are you looking for a Sexul Partner?" Alpha asked.

"Not Really" Ash replied.

"Then? You just want some Sexual Relief huh? There are 2 Options for ya" Alpha said as he noticed Emma walking in.

(Here ya go AlphaXEmma shippers)

"Blondie. We are having a Topic about Sex here" Alpha raised a Brow as he saw her Holding a Glass of Blue Cocktail, His most Favorite Cocktail, Blue Lagoon.

"I only want to give you this Mister. I am not here to discuss about Sex" Emma said as she placed the Blue Cocktail and walked out, swaying her hips for some odd reason.

"BUT YOU GOT A REALLY NICE ASS THOUGH" Alpha said, something he said countless times.

Emma turned towards him and leaned against the Glass Doorframe.

"Better get used to the View as you will see it every day Mr Arcadia" Emma said, with an Over-Confident smirk and left.

"You are going tooooo smooothhh Emmmmaaaa" Alpha yelled.

"Where was I?" Alpha asked as he looked at the P.C Ash was like '-'.

"Did u just Flirt with your A.I?" Ash asked as Alpha took his Blue Lagoon and sipped on it. 

"Yes. It's common anyway. Where were we? Yeah, You can have a Sexual Relationship with the Girl you wanna hook up with WITH the permission of your 4 G.F's. It might be Bad if they find out that you hooked up with another Woman without them knowing, indicating that you are a Cheater and-" Alpha got cut off.

"I do NOT want one" Ash said as Alpha gave Ash a hard glance.

"Then, Get all your G.F's together, Explain your Condition and lose your V-Card to one of them" Alpha sipped on his Cocktail and looked at Ash, waiting for an Answer.

"How did u know I was a Virgin?" Ash asked as Alpha laughed.

"You would not be talking about Sex with me if you are a Virgin" Alpha replied as Ash nodded.

"Figures" Ash mumbled.

"So, Go ahead. Talk to Diantha, Cynthia, Astrid & Serna about it. And lose your V-Card and receive some Sexual Pleasure  & relieve your Sexual Tension" Alpha chuckled as Ash stared at him blankly.

"Oh, BTW, Don't try to hook up with all of them at the same time, You might get overwhelmed with the Amount of Sexual Tension 3 Virgin Teenage Girls show. You still are a Beginner and might be down before u even know it" Alpha added as Ash '-'.

"How did YOU Know that THEY ARE Virgins?"

"Simple cuz I know them Duh" Alpha said.

"And, If you ever fuck somebody who is not your G.F, Don't ever say 'I Love you' to them. It's only reserved for Family & G.F's" Alpha added