Chapter 189

"Are you Sure Supreme Thunderstorm? This would mean that you are giving the Opponent the Win and letting him go to the Next Supreme" The Ref said. 

"Yes, I am sure." Thunderstorm said as Batzz looked at his Master, completely in Shock. 

"How could yo-" He was about to ask until he saw Black Lightning cracking on his Master's Fingertips, indicating it was something related to the Emperor. 

Thunderstorm returned Batzz and walked out of the Arena, leaving his Fan Girls disappointed. 

In the VIP Room

"Satisfied?" Thunderstorm asked the Champion as every Gym Leader, Frontier Brain AND Supreme looked at him in concern.

This is one of the first times he ever faced Defeat. 

"Very Much" Alpha replied in a satisfied tone.

"So Wait, He lost on Purpose?" Florence asked as Alpha hummed. 

"My order was to give up if Ash's Last Pokemon is on the Verge of collapsing even if they use their Impact. Or make their Pokemon act like they fainted" Alpha chuckled as everyone looked at him weirdly. 

"Are you serious?" Illya asked. 

"He isssssssssssss" A New Voice said as the doors opened to an Adult, around the same age as Naruto. 

"Mr Gojo, An Honour seeing you here" Naruto rolled his eyes at the Ex- Team Mate. 

"How are you, Lil Guy?" Gojo asked Alpha who glared at his Uncle

"I am not the Child you saw when I was 19 Hours Old, Mr Sorcerrer" Alpha glared at the Man who laughed and spoke.

"Nice" He said, annoying the Teen a lil bit. "With that aside........" Gojo said as he bowed a little.

"Satoru Gojo of the Gojo clan greets his Highness, The Emperor Alpha Arcadia" Gojo said in a formal tone. 

"You may rise" Alpha said, like the Emperor he was. 

"Wanted me to read your Cursed Energy?" Gojo asked as he waved his hand.