Chapter 81

Umm....... A Couple of Years later

"I am Nervous" A Blond Haired Boy sighed as he kept on walking infront of Amelia.

He had Golden Blonde Hair and Sky Blue Eyes. He was wearing a Royal Red Suit with uhh Many Golden Strings.

 He was wearing a Royal Red Suit with uhh Many Golden Strings

"Shhh. You will be fine" Amelia sighed as she walked upto the Blond and he turned to her.

"But what if I mess up" He asked. 

"Hmph. Don't even think about it. Now, what did I say, Go Big or Go Home. You can be a Great Emperor. Just like your Father" She caressed his cheek.

 Just like your Father" She caressed his cheek

"Go show them what you are made of. You are My Son afterall" She chuckled as he nodded "You are so Grown Up. You used to be a Toddler just a while ago" She smiled at her son as he gave her a Quick Hug and a Kiss on the Cheek.

"Bye Mother" He said as he quickly walked into the Castle with his Starter, Infernape soon following behind him.

Amelia felt a pair of arms around her waist as she sighed and sunk into them.

"He will be a Great Ruler for sure" Alon said as she nodded and closed her Eyes.

"Yeah" She mumbled.......

They had a Happy Life for sure.......

(I wanna cry, wanna cry nee sagamai sagamai. Aishu and Foxy might get it)

Present Time with Dark

"Happy Life Huh? I wonder when I will have a Propper Break in my Life which I deserve for all my hardwork" Dark groaned angrily.

He has been working hard for almost his whole life but he never got a Break. He just wanted to relax for a couple of Days but Fate is against him.

"Just....Fuck" Dark cursed as he took out a cigar and lit it up with the Black Flame coming out from his Index Finger. 

Before he could blow it, He felt a slap on his face as his Cigar landed away from him.

"ASSHOLE. DIDN'T I JUST TELL YOU NOT TO SMOKE" Emma yelled at her Creator who gulped.