Chapter 113

Ash's P.O.V

"Hmm" Ash said as he looked at Yellow holding a Letter. 

"For You" Yellow said as she placed it on his table and walked out of the room to give him Privacy.

"What is this?" Ash asked as he took the letter and opened the Seal. He took out the letter from the Envelope.

"From Alpha" Ash asked as he read the Contents in the Letter. He read it again and a sigh escaped his lips.

"I have nothing else to do so I better go" Ash said as he walked downstairs. He saw Yellow making some Pasta.

"Mama" Ash called her out as she nodded and turned towards him. 

"Just give me a Second" Ash nodded as she turned off the Stove off and placed the Pasta on the Table.

She turned towards him and raised a Brow "What is it?" She asked.

"I am invited to a Party. It's in Sevestar" Ash said simply as Yellow hummed.

"So, are you going?" Yellow asked as Ash nodded.

"And, I am supposed to bring a Date" Ash sighed in relief as he waved the letter at her.

"Who are you taking?" Yellow asked with a smirk.

"Well.... Umm " Ash stuttered as Yellow squealed.

"My Little Baby got a Girl Friend. AWWWWWW I WANNA HAVE GRANDKIDS" Yellow said dramatically as Ash's head flushed red.

"MAMA" Ash yelled at her as she giggled "I am taking you" Ash said sternly as Yellow stopped giggling and looked at him, smiling awkwardly.

"Umm What?" Yellow asked as Ash walked towards her.

"It says that the Date should be One's Mother whether or not she is the Biological or Step or Adopted Mother" Ash said as he gave her the Letter.

Yellow grabbed it and looked at its contents.

"Seriously. This is a Mother's Day Ball Invitation" Yellow said as Ash sweatdropped.

"Umm Yeah. You wanna go?" Ash asked as Yellow squealed.

"Yep. Let's go. We can go and have Fun" Yellow said as something hit her "What about the one who invited you, Alpha. Will he be there too?" Yellow asked as Ash shrugged.

"He never talks about his Mother though. Maybe it's a soft spot" Ash guessed as Yellow nodded in acknowledgement, not wanting to continue the Topic.

"Alright. Be prepared. We will have our Flight at 6 pm" Ash said as Yellow nodded. It was going to be the 1st Party she will be attending, after almost 15 Years.

The last time she went to a Party, It was with her Red Eyes Husband but now, It is going to be her Son.

Ash went up and packed his Bag and a Suit.

When they Reach Sevestar

Yellow exited the plane, still in Awe of the Technology in it. Her Eyes fell outside as her Eyes sparkled with excitement.

She wished she was here sooner.

"Mama. We don't have all Day" Ash said from behind her as he walked towards their Ride.

"Yeah" Yellow sweatdropped and followed Ash into the Car.

Through Out the Whole Ride, Yellow just stared outside as Ash kept himself calm & composed.

They reached their Hotel and Yellow was yet again amazed. Ash simply walked towards the Receptionist with their Bags in his Hand.

"Hi, I think I have a Room registered for either Ash Ketchum or Alpha Arcadia" Ash said simply as the Receptionist checked on her Computer and handed Ash a Card with his Name on it.