Chapter 83

"RAYQUAZA" Ash's voice boomed as he released the Pokemon inside.

It was a long, serpentine Pokemon.It has red-tipped, rudder-like wings on its shoulders and down its body, and similarly patterned fins on the tip of its tail. Yellow ring-like symbols run across the length of It's body and it has an additional yellow ring on top of its head. It has two limbs with three-clawed hands, and two long, flat, horn-like structures on its head, with two shorter horns along its jawline. It has small, yellow eyes with black pupils, prominent pink gums, and two discernible fangs in its upper jaw

"RRRRAAAAWWWWRRRRRRR" Rayquaza roared as all the Spectator's went silent at the reveal of the Sky High Pokemon

Dark's Watch shook violently as Dark put his hand on it. 

"Release me RIGHT THIS MOTHERFUCKING MOMENT NIGGA" A Deep, Masculine and Angry voice came from the Wach as Dark shook his head.

"No, You will go and crush Ash's Rayquaza if I release you." Dark shook his head in relief as he heard an Angry Growl from the Watch.

"STFU Dark. I HAVE TO Battle that Serpent" A his was heard as Dark turned off his watch making the voice go away.

"That was mean of you to cut him off Dark" Emma pouted at Dark cutely as she puffed her cheeks out and folded her arms.

Dark smiled at her and quickly pecked her cheek and turned away and whistled.

Emma's cheek went crimson as she looked at her Master who was whistling while trying to act cool.

"Idiot......." She mumbled as Dark smiled at her cheekily.

"Maybe you can re-phrase that to "My Idiot"......." Dark said with a teasing smirk as he pulled her into his chest making her blush even more, further helping her to damage her 'Blush & Embarrassment Reaction' Programme.

"Whaaaaaaaa?" She asked as Dark grinned under his mask.

"Just Messing with Ya" He chuckled 

(SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! lMAO. tHERE YOU GO DarkXEmma shippers)

"Rayquaza Dragon Rush" Ash commanded his Pokemon as Rayquaza got covered in Blue colored Dragonic Energy.

"Darkrai, Shadow Ball Barrage" Tobias commanded as Darkrai formed multiple Shadow Ball's in it's hand and threw them at Rayquaza.

A Heated battle Took place, Imagine the Ending of Pokemon Ep's in this scene.

About 2 Hours Later.

"Tornadus is no longer able to battle. Red-Eye wins with a score of 6-4, Hence winning the Sinnoh League" The Referee said trying to sound as confident as he can.

Ash had to pull out all his secret tricks to defeat Tobias's Legendary Pokemon. Turns out not all his Pokemon were legendary, Only 5 were.

His 5th Pokemon was his starter Pokemon, A Tyranitar. Pretty Great of him to use his starter in a Battle whereas the rest of his Pokemon were Legendaries.

(Look IDFK Why Ppl hate Tobias. I mean, He Caught Legends and is using them in League Battles. TF is wrong with ppl . Why hate the Poor Man. If he caught them against their will, They will refuse to hear his commands, Like WTF)

Tobias returned his fallen comrade and thanked him for the Good Work. Tobias walked to the center of the field as Ash walked towards the Center as a Lugia roared and returned to the Masterball in Ash's Hand.

"I must say. You surprised me with your Legendaries" Tobias said as Red-Eye smirked.

"Well, Fire against fire duh" Red-Eye said as he shook Tobias's hand. Tobias pulled the Boy towards im and placed his ear next to Red-Eye's Ear.

"It was great meeting and battling you Champion Ash Ketchum " Tobias said as Ash's Eyes widened.

"H-H. Who are you talking about? I am not Ash" Red-Eye declined as Tobias pulled his head away.

"Your Eyes give away more than enough Aura Guardian" Tobias's sly smirk was not visible as Ash's Jaw tightened.

Nobody knew he was an Aura Guardian except his Family, Elite 4 and a certain Duo who were currently walking away from the Stadium.

"Guardian Darkrai" Ash spat as Darkrai came out from Tobias's shadow, completely healed.

"How Nice of you to recognize me now" Tobias said with a Creepy Grin. Only Guardian Trainers can sense Aura Guardian's, Aura Users and all.

"I should have known" Ash cringed as Tobias smiled and shrugged. He threw Ash a Card and walked out of the Stadium. 

"Strange Guy" Ash mumbled as he walked into the Tunnel. 

Timeskip- 4 Days

"The Leader of Sinnoh Elite 4, Paul Shinji has been defeated. Red-Eye wins, therefore he will battle Champion Shirona-San tommorow" The Referee said as the Purple-haired man returned his fallen comrade, Electivire. 

2 Kids ran upto him and hugged each of his knees. 

"Papa, You were amazing" They Both said as Cynthia was about to rush upto the twins and smash them in a tight hug.

"Don't run away Cynthia~" Ash teased her as he walked out of the Stadium leaving a Chuckling Dark, A Sweatdropping Emma and a Fuming Cynthia...

--------------------

YOLO!

I am finally back....... Totally did not quit W.P in the meantime. 

Reason of Absence: Work.

Work is keeping me Busy and now I am currently back in India, Have been here for like a week now. 

Well, Kid's stay home. The New Variant is deadly. I lost my Grandma (Kind of, Indian family relations are so wide Lol) cuz of that.

She was in the ICU or Ventilator for abt 14 Days. Don't know much but Doc's said it was the new variant and shit.

We had her Death Ceremony at Delhi. Did not get much time to check on W.P cuz of all the Guests and family members. Some even asked about Emily lol.

Anyway, The Next Chapter will be the QnA.