Chapter 149

"Wait. You can turn INTO A GIRL?" Ash asked as the CoS hummed and nodded.

"Yep" Alpha said as he stood up and walked out of the room. Now even 5 Minutes Later, Everybody heard the Door open as the Kanto Elite 4's Eyes ALMOST popped out of their Sockets, Including Ash.

"Who......are you?" Xander questioned. 

The Sky Blue Haired Woman giggled and replied.

"Definitely not a Prostitute" She replied, almost seductively.

(Most of u know her)

"What? Do I look THAT Seductive?" She asked. Supra burst out laughing.

"Their Metal Rods might be all up if you plan on being in that dress for a lil bit longer"Supra laughed as the Dress around the Woman got covered in a golden shade ad soon her whole body did too and they all fade away into, Leaving Golden Trails (SAO Alicization, Kirito Style).

"Seriously, I am even a Female Model under Alias" Alpha jumped on the Couch and smiled at the rest of them.

"WHAT are you, you are good at almost everything" Zac asked as he relaxed, trying to control his Red Face.

(Kiddo, U saw her too many times so don't nosebleed. I am talking about BOTH Kiddo's)

"Why do u think like that. I consider myself o be an Average level Mode, There are other Models like Mik-" Alpha cut himself off when he realized whose name he was about to ay.

"BEG TO DIffer" Everybody in the Room said, causing him to chuckle.

"Last and FInal Dare. ASH KETCHUM" Alpha called out, in a serious tone.

It could almost make Darkrai shit its pants. 

"Yes" Ash said as he noticed the Dead Serious look on the Cos's Face.

"I dae you to have a Aura Mastering Training with me" Alpha said as Ash's face went to '-'.

Timeskip-2 Days

"AAAAAHHHHH:" Ash screamed as he felt a sharp pain on his neck.

"Move it DumbAsh" said a Flying Alpha.

"I can't" Ash panted as he fell on the ground. He has been jogging on this hill for Hours.

"Shut the Fuck up and stand up u idiot. Imma kill if u if u continue this" Alpha said as he shot something at Ash's Head which caused A LOT of Pain for the Champion of Kanto.

"Stop this." Ash said as he felt something on his head again.

"Stand up or else. I am gonna send a Meteor Your Way" Ash got up and ran to the Top, terrified.

In the Past 2 Days, Ash got to see Alpha's Teachery and Angry Side. And he better say

Mere Mortals can't stand against his Anger.

it was on A WHOLE Different Level than what his Elite's told him.

"Ash. You better stop being like a Child. Aura is too hard to master. Just cuz u know a couple of Moves does not mean you master it" Alpha sighed as he floated above the 16-year-old.

"You are not one to say it mister- OUCH" Ash said as he felt a shock on his Brain.

"You are gonna get one hell of a Ride then" Alpha sighed in displeasure.

Timeskip- That Night

Ash fell down on his Bed and stared at the Celing.

"Maaaaaaaahhhhhh" He cried uglily, due to all the pain on his Neck.

The T.V turned on die to him clicking something on the Bed Stand.

"He is hardworking" Ash heard Free's voice as he looked at the 2nd Member of the Sevestar Elite 4.

"There is always something on his shoulders" Ryuga said as he folded his arms.

"An Interview?" Ash asked.

"He has so many problems, even in outer planets" Thunderstorm said.

"That is why he is called....." Supra said as Ash sat up on the Bed.

"The Cosmic Hero"

-----

I know that I did not update in QUITE a while. 

All cuz of me having Problems IRL which I can't really say.

Anyway, I have very bad news.

I almost lost my Ability to type die to the repeated Programming I generally do. I have a Full-Time Job and I work like 12 hrs now and will work 9 hrs once University starts.

Am taking Physiotherapy rn. The doctor said I should not do any constant Typing on my PC or write too much.

lol.

So, You can guess it. C.F will be on VERY Slow updates from now on. 

Like once or Twice a Week.

Many of u might be disappointed but, my Health is more Important than Writing.

Anyway, Happy Newyear. IK I am late but me is on a Flight rn.

Lol.

2021 was the most Hectic Year and it's the 1st 24 Hours of 2022 and it's becoming Hectic.

Fate is not on my side.

And Yeah, A New Cover. How is it?

And yeah, I think I am gonna sleep cuz I did not sleep for a day or 2.

Vote and Comment or else.....

Imma Quit WP.

Lol jk.

-Peace Out, Sayonara.