Chapter 152

I am tired of Writing Battles at this Point, I am restless so no Battles, It would mostly be blowing Deadly Blows

Approx 2 Hours Later

"Raayyyyyyyyyyyy"A Mega Rayquaza roared in dominance at the Sevestarian Articuno who was panting on the Ground.

"Articuno, Try to use One Last Freezing Glare" Iri pleaded her Pokemon who used all its remaining strength to use One Last Freezing Glare on the Sky High Pokemon who was not expecting the Surpise Attack & got Paralyzed and took some Major Damage.

"Arrrrrrr......." Articuno said sleepily as it fell down on the Floor with Swirls in it's Eyes.

Rayquaza fell down the Next Instant, with Swirls in its eyes too.

"Articuno Fainted 1st. The Battle goes to Trainer Ash" The Drone announced as Ash sighed in relief. 

He was not expecting his 4th Gym Battle to be THIS One-Sided. 

Irisviel retreated her Pokemon as Ash did too. Both the Trainers walked to the Center of the Battlefield as Ash tried to hide his Nervousnesss.

He was really bad at communicating with Women. Especially Women Older than him.

"Nice Battle" Iri complimented as Ash nervously scratched his Nape.

"Umm, Thank You" Ash replied as an Alolan Ninetails walked towards Irisviel and gave her something.

"Here, the Ice Star" Iri placed something on Ash's Palm.

It looked like Frozen Ice.

She Left without any other Word as Ash was left all alone

About 10 minutes later we see Ash trying to keep himself warm outside.

"Holy Shit. Why the Fuck is it this cold" Ash cursed as he rubbed his Palms together. He exited from the Backside of the Gym since it's less colder this side.

His Eyes fell back on the Huge Castle behind him as he looked at it in wonder. His Eyes danced its way onto 2 Double Glass Doors on the Otherside as he looked into the Window and saw a Heart Melting Scene.

Irisviel was dressed in a long white gown trimmed in gold. She was sitting on a Chair. AND. 

(Why, Just why did it all end

(Why, Just why did it all end. Fk you Fate Writers, Fate Fans will get what I mean. Illyasviel is still as Adorable in Fate Zero) 

"Guess she has a Daughter" Ash mumbled. He got a Call as he pressed on his Ear Piece.

"Ash Ketchum here" Ash replied, his voice shaking due to the Cold. 

"Sking in the Cold Eh?" Alpha's voice rang in his Ears. 

"Bitch, Its so fucking cold in here" Ash gasped out in cold as he rubbed his arms together.

"Lemme send one of my Pokemon there" Alpha ended the Call.

In a matter of Seconds, Ash heard distant Galloping sounds (Guess). 

He looked up to the Source as he saw a pokemon running towards him through the Fog. He heard a loud neigh as he shook away his thoughts and looked at the Pokemon standing before him

It was an equine Pokemon with a white coat and has light-blue ice covering parts of its body. Its mane consists of ice spikes, with three rows behind its neck and a single large spike between its ears. Both have ice behind them, connecting to the mask of ice that covers its left face. Its eyes are white with no visible pupils. Its thin tail is covered in ice that has four spikes jutting out from the sides. Its legs have ice covering its hooves and Fetlocks, with the front pair's ice extending to its knees.

 Its legs have ice covering its hooves and Fetlocks, with the front pair's ice extending to its knees

Ash's face twitched almost as if it said 'What the Hell is this Thing'.

"I am Glastrier, My Master sent me here to escort you to the Closest Pokemon Centre. Please hop on so I can get back to my Dutied" The pokemon introduced itself as Ash hesitated but got on the pokemon's back.

The Horse Like Pokemon Neighed and galloped through the fog at what felt like 300 mph.

Timeskip-7  Minutes Later

Ash got down Glastrier and was about to thank him but Glastrier was already galloping away. 

"What a Cool Pokemon. Wish I had one" Ash whispered as he entered the pokemon Center, hoping to have something warm after all the Chilly Atmosphere.

Same Time, In the Sevestar Royal Castle

We see about 7 People sitting around a Circular Table. One of them had a more specialized Chair than the Others because.

He was the Emperor Duh! He is always dressed in one of those Ridiculously expensive Royal Outfits of his.

(Still wondering how I got these many Cool Pics of Males's Outfits)"If that's all, I will like to Dismiss myself Gentleman" Alpha said, sitting on his Throne

"If that's all, I will like to Dismiss myself Gentleman" Alpha said, sitting on his Throne. The Aura Around him gave off the Vibes of Dominance and Authority which nobody was able to waver in the Past 7 Years of his Ruling.

"That's it your Grace" A Man kneeled down on a single knee and bent his head down. All the Other 5 did the Same in front of Alpha., to show their Respect and UnDying Loyalty.

Alpha tapped on the Throne a couple of times.

"Well, WIsh to see you all in the Next Meeting" Alpha said as he got up and walked away with his Cape fluttering along the Wind.

These were called the Knights of the Round Table, A Total of 7 of them including Alpha.

The Man beside the Emperor slowly stood up as he saw their King or rather Emperor walking away.

"You are the Greatest Emperor Sevestar ever saw. The Strongest & most Kind. May you always achieve what you thrive for" The man thought.