Chapter 121

Sun Rays pierced the Room as they Fell on Lexi's Eyes as she woke up with a Yawn. She felt something in her arms and on her chest as she looked at the Source and her brow twitched. Her Hands were in his Hair, almost like they were running through his hair all night subconsciously.

"Mhmmmm" A Soft Moan escaped the Blue Haired Boy's Lips as she snuggled into her Big Bre- I mean Chest. She ruffled his hair as a soft smile made it's way onto her lips.

"It must have been Freezing Yesterday Night" She said as she hopped out of Bed and prepared herself for the Day and walked into the Bed Room to see Alpha awake with a Red Face.

"Good Morning Sunshine" Lexi Teased as Alpha looked at her and his Blush Increased.

"Master. About umm Last Night" Alpha said as he glanced at her. 

"You were Cold. That's it" Lexi raised a Brow at him as he nodded "And don't Imagine any eechi Stuff" She threatened as she got closer to his Face.

"Eechi?" Alpha asked innocently.

"No Hentai Pervert" She chuckled as she left the Room.

"MASTER" Alpha screamed from the Inside. 

They soon had their Breakfast and were about to Head out and check out before a Black Crow came in.

"Alpha Orion, Alpha Orion" The Black crow said as Alpha looked at the Bird.

"That Would be me" Alpha said politely as Lexi recognized the Crow. 

"Alpha Orion's rank has been Upgraded to Kanoto. I repeat, Alpha Orion's rank has been Upgraded to Kanoto" The Crow said as it left and a Box was thrown towards their Direction.

Alpha took it and looked at Lexi.

"Congrats" She blurted out as Alpha jumped on her in Joy.

"YAY! I levelled up, I am a Kanoto. All thanks to you" Alpha said as he snuggled into her shoulder.

"Me? You killed the Demon" Lexi chuckled as Alpha looked at her seriously.

"But your Training" Alpha got up and got off her and ran back into their Room. They took a whole day Check-in so there is still time.

Alpha opened the Door to their Bedroom and locked it.

"Just be quick Kay" She said as Alpha hummed. 5 Minutes later the lock opened but Alpha did not come out.

15 Minutes Later, Lexi peeked into the Room and saw Alpha staring at what looked like a New Kimono. Completely Black in color.

"Alpha" Lexi called out as Alpha looked at her, with his Eyes filled with tears. "Something Happened?" She asked as Alpha shook his Head.

"Just a Minute" Alpha requested as he looked at the Kimono for a Long second before standing up and looking at his Uniform.

It was almost the same except the Color and the Symbol on his Button's.

He put on his Kimono which made his Appearance look terrifying