Chapter 54

Timeskip- 1 month after the St. Anne

Pallet Town, Kanto

A White Haired Boy's eyes slowly opened as he instantly shut them tight because of the Sunlight. 

"Aaah" He softly moaned in pain as he sat upon his bed. 

Ash looked at himself only to find himself in a Familiar Room. The Same Room he grew up in ever since he was a child.

"Am I back home?" Ash thought as he looked at the date. He stood up as he felt a sharp pain in his stomach.

"Grrrrrr" Ash grit his teeth in pain as he leaned against the wall for support. He silently made his way out of his room and walked downstairs. 

He was wearing a Plain Pink Shirt and Black Night Pant. It meant that his Mom changed his dress.

Ash did not know nor did he remember what happened after he had a conversation with Red. 

"Damn it" Ash cursed as he felt his legs going numb. All he had to do is go out of his house. Ash walked down the stairs but felt his legs going numb. 

He leaned against the wall or support in the House with no lights on. Ash felt his legs go numb as he barely stood against the wall.

Jut then he heard the door open.

"Yeah, I am gonna go check up on him riggghhhhhtt no-" Yellow said as her eyes fell on Ash who barely looked up to her. Her phone slipped from her grip and fell on the ground. All the grocery bags fell down as tears streamed down her face.

"Ashy~" She gasped as she rushed towards him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Hey there Mom" Ash greeted the Blonde who was crying uncontrollably.

"My Little Baby. When did you get up? Are you ok?" Yellow asked him as Assh smiled and nodded. He rested his head on her shoulder and sighed.

"I am fine. Just can't feel my legs is all" Ash said as he breathed in her scent. It always gave him comfort no matter what. 

"Oh, Thank God. You are finally awake" Yellow gasped out with a sigh. 

Ash gave her a confused look and asked "What happened after I fainted at St.Anne mom?" 

Yellow looked at him in the eyes and spoke seriously "You are grounded for a month Yung Man".

Ash gave her a Poker Face. 

"Wait WHAAAAAAAAA?" Ash asked her as Yellow hit his head lightly.

"You know how worried I was. My heart almost stopped when I HEARD ABOUT THE ATTACK." Yellow said in a rather serious voice which was breaking every other second. 

"Y-Y-You know that you are one of the Only Family members I have left in this world right?" Yellow said as Ash turned to the side unable to face the Guilt.

Yellow cared about Ah way too much. Most of her family has passed away.

She never Re-married nor did she ever have a thought about finding another BoyFriend. She tried to satisfy both the roles of Mother and Father to her Son as much as she can. 

"Y-Y-You know. If something happened to you on that ship. I would not be able to forgive myself" She said as tears streamed down her face.

Ash knew that this would have been a traumatizing moment for the Blonde Mother if he died in the Attack.

"I know that a simple 'I am sorry' would not suffice for everything I put you through Mom. But, I will do anything to get your Forgiveness" Ash said as the Blonde wiped her tears away. 

"Anyway, We should really stop getting Emotional. Let's get you back to Bed" Yellow said as the Boy nodded.

Yellow helped him stand and get back to his Bed as the Boy snuggled into his Duvet seeking warmth.

"Okay. I just bought some groceries and I will make some soup in 15 minutes" Yellow said as she saw Ash's Red Face. The Boy nodded as the Blonde left.

He sighed in frustration. 

The Kiss he had with Cynthia made his face go beet red. 

He shook his thoughts as something became visible to him.

Mewtwo was standing in his Room as Ash jumped back and almost screamed.

"Stop it Kid" Mewtwo said as Ash stopped. 

"The hell. Who are you?" Ash asked as the Pokemon sighed in annoyance. 

"Just listen up. I am one of your Father's Pokemon and somebody wanted me to take care of you" Mewtwo said as Dark's Dry Cold Voice rang in his head.

"Make sure to take care of him Mewtwo. He will become a Great Trainer for sure. Just make sure that Team Beta does not come his way" The Hooded Man's Voice rang in his head.

sure,  Dark's Voice was rather Lifeless and cold but who knew what he went through.

"Ummm. Ok" Ash said as he snuggled into the Duvet which will make Astrid's heart top at the Cuteness. 

"And here" Mewtwo said as he handed Ash the Box which was on his table. 

"What is this?" Ash questioned as the Pokemon shrugged and disappeared into his Pokeball.

Ash saw the Sealed Package and made sure that it was no bomb. He saw the Package and noticed that it was rather a simple Box which was not even the size of his head.

"Hmm who sent me this" Ash asked as he noticed nothing except for a small letter on the outside. 

He took it and read the letter.

Dear Satoshi Ash Ketchum,

    Hello there, You must be wondering who I am. Currently there is no need to know who I am. The Item inside this Box will be useful for you until you can walk on your own feet again.

Ps: Hope you get well asap :D. Continue your Journey to be strong and Cya.

-A Well Wisher.

Ash's brow twitched at this as he wondered if this was the Stranger he met on the ship.

He shook the thoughts away and placed the letter beside and tore the package open.

He opened it and his face went to a Poker Face.

It was a...

--------------------------------

Who do you think Sent the Package?

What do you think about Dark? 

Do you think he is Good or Bad?

Did you shed a tear while reading the Emotional Moment? (Cuz I surely did)

Don't forget to Vote and Comment to show your upport and until next time,

-Peace Out, Sayonara.