Chapter 117

"So Mr. Arcadia. How about we talk about one of your Most Succesful Movies with one of the Most following Fanbase Ever" The Host of the Show asked as Alpha smiled at her Kindly and nodded cheerfully.

"Yup" He answered as many people chuckled at his Childish Nature in Interviews. He does not act like a Professional in Interviews because he acts like how he always does.

"About Demon Slayer" The Host asked "It has been released when you were 6 right?" The Host asked as Alpha nodded.

"Yep, When I was like 6 Years and 5 Months Old" Alpha replied. 

"So, Is now One of the Most Popular Movies in the Whole World? The Fans are expecting a Part 2. For almost 7 Years. The directors aren't even responding to the Requests. So so you think there will ever be a part 2?" The Host asked as the Actor chuckled.

"Very Much. Actually, It's in Progress as we speak. We still need a couple of shots to finish the Whole Movie" Alpha replied as all the Crowd gasped.

"Really? Is this not a prank?"  The Hostasked as Alpha hummed. He twisted in his Chair a lil and grinned.

"Not really. Demon Slayer Part 2 will be coming out soon enough. The Trailer should be released in a Week. Demon Slayer Pt 2 will also be available in the Form of an E-Book for people who like Reading. Well, That's it for the Sneek Peeks" Alpha let out a chuckle as the Crowd cheered for him. 

"About your Co-Star, Sir? I mean from Demon Slayer? Do you know what she might be doing?" The Host asked as the Youngest Champion shook his head.

"No. I think she is busy with all the Work. She has taken up 3 Different Movie Offers at Once. Hell, I would not wonder if she does not even remember this Stupid Face" Alpha pouted cutely as he felt someone grab is soft cheeks and pull them up. His Sky Blue Eyes met a Pair of Golden Ones.

He gasped in shock as he looked at her.

"I would not be too sure of that Mr. Arcadia" She teased as she kissed his nose.

"Leah?!?!?!" Alpha exclaimed in shock as she sat down beside him.

"Me, Here" She said as she wrapped him in a Tight Hug.

"We finally see Alpha & Lexi a.k.a Leah together again" The Host said as Alpha looked at her.

"We are happy to announce that Demon Slayer Pt 2 is coming out. You don't have to wait for Long" Leah said with a Wave as many Fan Boys started blabbering Nonsense like 'Marry me' and stuff.

Leah was well,

Beautiful, She had Long Waist Length White/ Silverish Hair with Golden Eyes.

(Pretty Cute but NOTHING Compared to Krulcifer but still smoking hot)

"That ends it ppl, DEMON SLAYER" Alpha yelled as many people cheered for Him and chanted the "Demon Slayer"

"HELL YEAH" Ash screamed in the Real World. He took the T.V remote and switched on the T.V.

"DEMON SLAYER" A deep voice said as Ash grabbed his Popcorn.

'Silent Echoes'

"Ah"

"Aaaah"

"Raaaaahhhh" A Boy with Sky Blue Hair yelled as he sliced the Boulder in Half. He was about 6'2, Long and Muscular. He was wearing a Blue Yakuta with Blue Ear Rings which were passed down to him after his Parents died in an Accident.

 He was wearing a Blue Yakuta with Blue Ear Rings which were passed down to him after his Parents died in an Accident

"Well Done Son" A Voice said from behind as he turned around and looked at his Master. He Bowed in respect and hung his head Low.

"I thank You, Master, For all the Time and Effort you put into me. I hope I have been a Good Student" He said as the Master patted his Head. He was in his Early 50's but can still train People.

"That Sword. Take it with you to the Final Selection, Alpha" The Master said as the Boy, Alpha looked up to him.

It was a Basic Katana but could easily get the Job done.

"As you Wish Master" Alpha said as he picked up his sword and disappeared

At the Final Selection

"Pffft. These Demons think they can defeat 'THE ME', How Futile" Alpha said as he took a Stance.

"Water Breathing, Third Form, FLOWING DANCE" Alpha yelled as they saw a Blue Blur and the Demon's Dropped Dead.

"How Pathetic" Alpha said coldly as he saw the Demons disappear.

"WHY YOU" Another Demon yelled as it got slashed in a Mere Second.

"As I said, Yur Attempts are Futile" Alpha stated simply. He rushed towards the Other Demons and sliced them into Pieces.

After the Final Selection ( I can't just write the Whole Movie because It will take me Days)

"We have 7 Survivors. Please choose your Metal and they will be Ready by Tomorrow and we hope to see you at the Master/ Partner Selection" The 2 White Haired Twins said as Alpha picked his Metal without even looking at it.

"Are you sure you want that Metal Mr Arcadia? Your Score is pretty High with slaying about 77 Demons. Nobody has Picked THAT Metal in Ages" One of the Twins said as Alpha looked at them coldly before Leaving.

All he wanted was to become a Demon Slayer, Not to hear some Rambling.

At the Master/ Partner Selection

"You will be facing an Upper-Rank Demon AS YOUR Opponent. Don't worry, If things get out of Hand, We will send a Hinoto or rather a Hashira to save you" A Man yelled as the 7 who made it to the Final Selection sweated furiously- Alpha. "Your Master or rather who wants to train you will jump into the Field and save you, Am I clear?" The Man yelled as he called out the Blonde Haired Boy who shook in fear after seeing the larger Demon.

"AAAAAAHH" He yelled as the monster grabbed onto his Leg. 

That is how it all began.