Chapter 183

"Damn, Fuck these Body Pains" Ash cursed as he stretched and yawned. Today's Match is called an "Open Area Elimination" Tournament. 

It's not as easy as it sounds.

Basically Trainers will be teleported to a Special Arena with multiple Levels and only the People Who defeat all the Challenges will be Victorious or the trainers who reach the top level before the 77 Minute Time limit.

At the Top, You will Face Each one of The Supreme Four's Pokemon and maybe The Champion's.

"This shit is tougher than any Other League for sure" Ash sighed as he heard a voice in his head.

"We are gonna dominate everybody else" Sprizen said from Ash's Head as he sighed.

"Confidence thrills. Over-Confidence Kills" Ash sighed as he facepalmed. "You are strong but never underestimate  Aura User's whose Rank is greater than yours".

"Whatever. Everybody is Child's Play before me" Sprizen said causing the Aura user of Crimson Flames to sigh.

That Evening

"Welcome to Star Stage 2 of the Star League." The Announcer yelled as everybody in the audience cheered. "I hope that everybody got their Eyes ready because I sure hope that I won't blink during this Amazing, Entertaining Arena Folks"

"He talks too much doesn't he" A Trainer competing in the League said as he facepalmed. If Ash's Memory was right, He destroyed his opponent with a Score of 2-7.

"He surely does" Another One sighed.

Mr Hernández, on the Other Hand, was standing far away from the Rest of the Trainers in the Waiting Area with his Arms folded and his back against the wall.

"Now, Requesting the Champion for Transfer" A Drone said as it looked at the VIP Box. All Everybody could see was a Pair of Cosmic Black Eyes shining as they heard a snap, A Rather loud One.

Every Trainer in the Waiting Area ( Total 39) was teleported to a Room filled with Multiple Legendary pokemon.

Entei, Raikou, Landorus and multiple Others.

"We are Screwed" Ash thought as he took out Lugia's Pokeball.

"Pathetic" Everyone heard a mumble as they saw Hernández walking towards Raikou without any emotion evident in his face.

"You dare stand before me with your Presence You Damned Clones" Ezmeralda said as a Sword Materialized in his left hand. 

Raikou charged at him with its body covered in Blue Lightning. Ezmeralda smirked as he appeared behind Raikou.

"Unworthy" He said as he pushed up his glasses and walked towards the End of the Room and he got teleported to Stage 2.

Raikou disappeared into Data as all the Trainers soon understood what was actually happening. 

"Damn it, They are all Hologram's" A Dark Blue Haired Guy said as he summoned his Spear "I am gonna split them apart" 

"Don't get overcocky Mr Kossel, You are gonna get destroyed in Seconds if you choose to be like that" A guy who seems to have Wise Judgement said as he summoned his Sword.

"What the Fuck are you waiting for. Summon Crimson Hell Fire Saber" Sprizen screamed as Ash sighed at him.

"Fine" Ash said as Crimson Flames covered his Right Hand and a Sword appeared in his right hand.

A Terrakion appeared behind him as he pointed his sword at the Pokemon. The pokemon charged at the Top of the Blade, not knowing his Position as it disappeared into Shards.

"This is Nothing for The GREAT INTERGALACTIC FIRE TITAN" Sprizen roared as Ash sighed.

Level 8

"Shit" Ash said as he saw all the Huge Mech's around him. "This is Overwhelming" He mumbled as he took out Ddraig.

"Don't"  Ash heard a voice behind him as he looked behind him and noticed the Dark Blue Haired Guy who was called as Kossel. 

"What do u want?" Ash asked in an Annoyed Tone.

"Save your Dragon Energy till Level 10. It will be useful then" The Man said as a Mech tried to Punch him.

But it shattered before it even made contact. 

"Awwww. Don't worry, I can take care of this. After all only 7 Pairs of Trainers will be selected for the Stage 3 so Don't bother trying to waste all your Aura in Stage 2" He chuckled as he punched a Mech so hard that it shattered upon contact.

"If you say si" Ash said as he disappeared into Stage 9 which was just a Bunch of Martial Arts Masters.

Ash burst out laughing like a Maniac as his Eyes turned Crimson Red.

"Guess I can let my power loose for a couple of seconds" He smiled as the Whole Room got covered in Crimson Flames.

Ash appeared on the Final Floor, The Rooftop. He noticed 4 pokemon waiting for him.

A Zapdos, A Tapu Koko, A Latias and a Hyper Rainow Vision Shadow Scare.

"Don't stand in my Way, Pawn's" Sprizen said as he took over Ash. He released Rayquaza and mega evolved him.

"Dragon Ascent" He commanded as Rayquaza complied and hit all of the Pokemon, making them faint.

"This is a Mere Joke for somebody as powerful as me" Sprizen said cockily as he rotated his wrist.

He thought that was everything until he noticed 4 Figured floating in the Sky with their Arms folded.

The Supreme 4?

They all sighed as they facepalmed.

Black Lightning stuck from the Sky as Sprizen noticed a Throne of sorts, flying 

(Mine .-.)

The Champion of Sevestar sat there like the Emperor he was as he looked at the Whole Area with an Emotionless smile on his face.

He raised his hand as he pointed at the Top of the Tower.

He smirked widely as he snapped.

A Red beam of light smashed onto the Earth straight from the Dark Clouds of Heaven.

" RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" Ash heard a terrifying roar as his brows widened.

"No Way, It can't be." Ash thought as he looked up to the Crimson Red Sky.

"Why.........." Ash asked. "Why is................ he here?" Ash asked hopelessly as his Mega Raqyuaza gazed up to the Larger Pokemon hovering above him while emitting a strong Dragonic Aura.

Just the Presence could scare the living Day Lights out of somebody.

"DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" The Pokemon roared violently causing EarthQuakes.