Chapter 111

That Night in Sevestar

"Just keep it going bitch" Alpha slurred as he moved around the Club like a lost child.

Some Random Girl grabbed him by the Collar and kissed his Neck.

He turned off Emma's Programme so she would not disturb him.

"Mhmmmm" He said as he pushed her aside and healed his Neck which had a Hickey on it.

"Yeah We sh-Ouch Sorry!" the Girl apologized as Alpha's Eyes met her beautiful Purple ones.

"Alpha?" She asked in horror as he smirked.

"Katherine" He chuckled as he grabbed her by the Waist and pulled her close to him. "What might a lovely lady like you. Are you here" Alpha hiccuped as she pointed at her friends.

"I am here with my Friends and you look uhhh Horrible" She commented as a smirk crept up his Lips.

"Ditch your Friends" He whispered as she gasped "Let's go. I am not gonna ask twice"  He whispered in her ear as she turned towards her friends.

"Bye Guys, I need to drop him off" She apologized as she got out of the Bar and heard her friends scream.

"HAVE FUN" She blushed. They got into her Car as Alpha turned on it's AutoDrive. He smashed his lips on hers the moment she closed the Door.

"My House, Lets get to the Bed" He slurred out as she could do nothing but Comply.

With Ash, The Next Day.

Ash could only wrap himself in the Comforter and watch Alpha's Live Stream on YouTube. He was playing some Virtual Reality Video Game.

Ash turned the T.V off and saw the Magazines on his Table.

Everything had Alpha on it's Cover, but he was wearing More Formal Clothes and glasses, as in the real ones, not shades.

But Ash could tell that there was no Magnification in them because the Light Rays were straight and nothing looked different.

One was named' The Youngest Billionaire ever', 'Richest Man Alive' and all.

"Ashy~. We need to go get Groceries. You said you are gonna come" Yellow's voice came from he Front Door as Ash lazily stood up and walked towards the Door.

"Coming" Ash said lazily as he put on his shoes and walked out of the Front Door.

"Hello Mr.Ketchum" Yellow chuckled at him as he rubbed his Eyes.

Over time, Ash got really lazy and got attached to games. Especially those Battle Royale Games which Sevestar Companies Develop.

He was a Teen after all, He gets attached to games.

"Let's Go Mama" Ash said as he dragged her to the Grocery Store on the Other End of the Town.

Yellow's Eyes feel on the store as she walked in, Ash waited outside chewing a Gum as he checked his Phone for Interesting Blogs.

His Social Media was stacked with Messages. Ash opened Instagram and saw that Many People tagged him to a certain Post. 

Ash clicked on it and it lead him to a Really Old Post of Alpha, A Movie?

"Demon....... Slayer" Ash read it out as he saw the People who tagged him.

They were recommending for him to watch it. Ash put his hands in his pocket and searched for Amazon prime & Netflix (Apps made by Sevestar) for it. He found it and added it to his Watch List.