Chapter 85

"Boys, Attack" Kenny ordered as many Mafia members came out from their Positions and fired R.P.G's and missiles at Dark.

They all flew towards the Strongest Champion as he looked at the Ground Emotionlessly.

Just when they thought it was going to hit the man and kill him. Everything turned Black as a Purple Slash appeared and all the Nukes and missiles got blasted Mid Way sending shocks in the Room. 

Dark had a Jet Black colored Sword in his right hand. It was about the size of his hand.

"You are gonna [pay you Motherfucker" Dark said as he dashed towards some Mafia members

"Dragon Style, Special Sword Skill, DUAL DRAGONS" Dark thought as his sword gave off a Blue Light glow. Dark killed one Member with a Behead as he saw that the other member was about to kill him with a Knife but Dark was too quick to react.

 He swung his sword at the other member as the other one fell on the ground dead as Blood leaked out of their Bodies.

"KILL HIM" Kenny ordered his Mafia members as all of them kept on dropping dead, one by one.

"Nice" Kenny mumbled as the Prostitutes kept on pleasuring him.

"Dual Dragon Style, Secret Sword, Dragon Crusher" Dark yelled as a Dragon came out from his Sword and hit all the Mafia members making them faint-.

Drop Dead on second Thoughts.

Dark's speed was one to never mess with It was way faster than the speed of Light. He can travel through planets with the Blink of an Eye.

"Kenny, You asshole" Dark spat as he looked at the Manwhore.

"OUT" Dark ordered as the Prostitutes shivered and ran out.

"Ah, Well. The Weakest Champion is here" He grinned as Dark's Jaw tightened.

"I am gonna kill you for killing Andrew you Whore" Dark said as he was about to raise his sword.

"Kill Em Bots" Kenny slurred as many Robots came to attack him but a Black blur destroyed them much to Kenny's horror. Dark ran towards the Man as his sword changed it's shape.

 Dark ran towards the Man as his sword changed it's shape

"You killed a Soldier. A Brave one. You killed my Friend. You are gonna pay for that WITH YOUR LIFE WHORE" Dark screamed as he leaped in the Air.

"Infinite...." Dark said as his sword got covered in Jet Black Energy "Energy Saber SLAAASSSSSHHHH" Dark said as he hit Kenny straight in the Face.

That Day Galar had a Huge Earthquake.......

With Ash, 

Timeskip 2 days

"Yaaaaawwwnnnnnn" Ash yawned as he sat back on the Couch and switched on the T.V

"The Incident occured in Galar a few days ago cut off part of the Island and completely turned it into Dust. The sources of it are still Unknow-" Ash switched off the T.V and stared at the celing.

"So.... Somebody used their Power to destroy part of Galar huh?" Ash smiled.

In Sevestar.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO, YOU IDIOT" Emma hit Dark's head furiously as Dark whined.

"Hey, Not my Fault" Dark said as he looked at the Holographic Screen before him. 

"Dummy" Emma said as she pouted cutely.

"I know" Dark said as he stood up and looked at Galar's Map.

"Nothing realluy changed. No Civilians were killed. SO I Don't care" Dark shrugged as slow music played on his speakers for some very odd reason.

"What the hell" Dark said as a Smirk curved up on Emma's lips.

"You know the Rules" She smirked as she extended her hand for Dark who kneeled down before her and kissed her hand.

"Who the hell is the cause of this Catastrophic Event" Dark asked as his right hand rested on her waist.

"Your 1st Elite" Emma smiled meaningfully at her Creator who could only breathe in her scent.

"He is gonna die for sure" Dark said as he moved as they danced for the Slow Song.

One thing was for sure. They would make a Cute Couple.......

OR

Does Author have other Plans?

In Pallet Town

"Mama. I have some Work today, Will be off at 3 " Ash said as he peeked into the Kitchen as Yellow nodded.

"I am gonna go to Oak's and Love You, Bye" Ash gave her a quick peck on the Cheek and jumped out the window and got picked up by Lugia.

"Mornin Lugia" Ash patted the Pokemon's Head as he landed in the Ranch.

Ash caught some Legendaries too.

Lugia, Latias, Rayquaza, Cersilia and Groudon. Mewtwo was his Fathers so.

He had a team of Legendaries in case.

"Ashy~" Ash got wrapped into a Hug by Green as the Boy groaned.

"Aunt Gweeny~" Ash said as he hugged the Older Woman back.

He had a Blast and he gonna keep having.

Not even 2 weeks later

"WATCH OUT UNOVA" A Figure dressed in a White Hoodie with Red Stripes and a White Face Mask said.

"ASH KETCHUM IS COMING" Lugia finished Ash's sentence causing him to chuckle.

Ash did not notice a Certain Figure looking at him as he rode on Lugia towards Unova.

"He is such a Child" Dark said as Emma nodded.

"Facccsssss" She said with s soft smile. She was on Dark's back as the Man carried her on his back without breaking a sweat.

It was a dare.

"He is gonna win for sure" Dark sighed as he looked at the Way Ash went "Because I Believe in him" Dark finished as he turned around and he disappeared from bottom to top.