Chapter 37

Ash smiled at the random 2-year-old waving at him. 

He took another spoonful of his soup and took a sip of water after swallowing the cream soup.

"Arr" Arcanine said indicating Ash that somebody else had entered the Dining Room.

Ash's eyes fell on a Blonde in Black walking in. 

"Cynthia Shirona" Ash spat at her. 

His eyes fell on the Pokemon glaring Dangerously at all the other people. 

A smirk made it's way onto Ash's Face as he saw the Pokemon.

It was a Lucario.

"So, Riolu final evolved huh? Looks pretty strong" Ash thought as he took a bite of his Sandwich. 

Cynthia took her food from the Food Court and tried search for a Table but soon noticed that every other table is occupied.

Her Eyes fell on the smirking White Haired Trainer. She groaned in frustration as Ash took out his Phone.

A Beep was heard by the Blonde as she took out her phone and noticed a Text.

"Ya Know. You can sit with me if you don't have a Problem, 

-The Bastard."

Cynthia shot a glare at the White-haired trainer who was smiling at her kindly. 

She walked towards Ash with Lucario following behind her.

Ash smiled at her and pointed at the seat beside him.  Cynthia grumbled angrily and sat down beside the Bastard. 

"Sheeesh. Never thought 'The Cynthia Shirona' would sit beside this Peasant" Ash chuckled wryly and took a bite out of his sandwich.

"You should be glad that a Goddess such as me is sitting beside you. Ketchum" Cynthia spat angrily as she ate her Pasta.

Lucario chuckled in amusement at the 2. 

These were always like this.

"Oh Shut Up before I smack you You White Haired Bastard" Cynthia spat as she ripped a piece out of her Pizza.

"Oh, Now will you Cynthia?" Ash mocked her. 

Cynthia glared at him dangerously.

Both of them ate their Breakfast commenting Hate Comments on each other and hell it even got into a Physical Fight.

And......

Let's just say Ash might or might not have accidentally squeezed her privates which made her moan.

I mean...... Moan Really REALLY HARD.

Ash was left with a Red Slap mark on his cheek for that. 

Currently, Ash was walking into one of the Ship's Private Battle Areas where Toxtricity ad Garcomp were training.

Ash typed in the password on the pannel as the Door opened.

"Toxxxxxxxxx-" Toxtricity stopped cracking electricity and turned towards Ash.

"Something happened?" Garchomp asked in concern.

Ash held his cheek and shook his head. 

Toxtricity smirked widely when he saw Arcanine's Teasing smirk. 

"Oh ho ho ho. Thank You Arcanine" Toxtricity thought.

"Hmmmmmm. YOU WOULD NOT seem to have touched Ms. Shirona's Privetes by accident now would you?" Toxtricity asked with a smirk.

Ash's Face went Crimson. 

"No. I did not" Ash stuttered as he turned to the side. 

The Electric Type smirked more upon seeing this.

"Trying to deny the fact now are we? Or maybe you just liked to do it" Toxtricity fake thought out loud.

Ash blushed even more at the Dual Electric/ Poison Type Pokemon's statement. 

"SHUT UP YOU ASSHOLE" Ash yelled at him. 

Toxtricity shook his head and smiled.

"Well, Did you really do it by accident or did you Intentionally want to touch her priv-" Toxtricity got cut off mid-sentence.

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID LIZARD" Ash screamed at his Starter with a Crimson Blush. 

"Alright, Admit it" Toxtricity said as Garchomp nodded.

"Better say it before we make you" Garchomp grinned showing his teeth.

Ash gulped a little but soon exited the Room and shut it only to hear a couple of Nice Words coming from his pokemon which were like "You Coward", "Just admit it you little Coward".

Ash shook his head and walked out of the Ship. 

This had a pretty good View. Ash quickly dialed in Yellow's Number.

"Hello there Ashy" Yellow said as se picked up his call.

"Hey Mama" Ash greeted the making the Blonde giggle.

"How is my Little Prince doing? hmm" Yellow asked as if Ash was a Baby.

"Your Prince is safe and all Queen Yellow" Ash bowed as if he was a Knight.

They both soon burst out laughing at their little cosplay.

"So, Cynthia and Trip are in the tournament huh?" Yellow chuckled.

"Yeah." Ash sighed. 

Yellow smiled at him and spoke "I know you CAN win it" Yellow said confident about Ash.

"I will try and Bye mom. Have to practice" Ash quickly ended the call before he could get questioned by his mom about Embarrassing Questions.

"A Long Day" Ash muttered.

Timeskip- The Next Day around 5 am

A Knock was heard on Cynthia's room as the Sleeping Blonde Beauty woke up and groaned angrily and muttered some words which are way too pure for our ears to hear.

"Gaaaaaahhhh Who is this" Cynthia grumbled as she snuggled into her pillow and walked towards the Door.

She opened it and her sleepy Silver Eyes were met with a pair of Sharp Blazing Red Eyes.

"What is such a Bastard like you doing in front of MY room in this Unholy Hour, Ketchum" Cynthia said with a sleepy glare.

Ash was completely dressed in his Outfit and was standing before her.

"Oh, Nothing. Just wanted to see how you are doing" Ash said which was obviously fake.

"You could have come by Lateeeerrrrr. It's literally 5 am in the morni-" Cynthia got cut off by the White-haired Boy.

"But THAT would have taken away my chance to see you in your Hot Black PJ's Cynthia" Ash smiled at her kindly.

Cynthia on the other hand was wearing a Black Shirt and Black Shorts which left her long legs exposed and as for her shirt.

It was way too tight and revealed most of her curves and not forgetting about her 33 - 

*SLAM*

(Author Fainted)

"-" Cynthia could not speak. She looked down and noticed that Ash was right.

A Crimson blush crept up on her face as she was about to slap the white-haired Bastard.

"Just before you slap me. I have something to ask" Ash said as Cynthia's hand abruptly stopped mid-air.

Her sleepy silver eyes looking at him confused.

And then Ash asked a question that Cyntia never in a million years thought about.

"Can we make up and go back to the way we used to be"  Ash asked with a hopeful look.