Chapter 17

3rd Person's P.O.V

Ash's eyes widened in horror as he saw Gyarados suffocate from Steelix's hold. 

Now Ash knew why Brock was placed in the Top 15 Trainers of Kanto. He is not a Piece of Cake.

Pewter Gym is not a Walk in the Park. 

"I just hope you know that YOU asked me not to hold back, Ash" Brock smirked. 

Ash grit his teeth. 

"GYARADOS, TRY TO GET OUT OF THERE" Ash requested as he saw Gyarados's face turn purple.

"GYAAAAAARRRRRR" Gyarados roared in pain.

Ash wanted to put his right hand forward and burn that Steel Snake alive for trying to hurt his pokemon in such a Brutal way.

But, This is fair.

"Gyyaaaaarrrr" Gyarados opened his mouth and used Hydro Pump on the Ground freeing itself from Steelix's hold.

Brock's smirk faded away and his face turned into a surprised one. Ash sighed in relief.

"Gyaaaaaa" Gyarados panted. 

"Thank Goodness Buddy. You had me stressed there" Ash chuckled as Gyarados weakly nodded.

"Can you go on" Ash asked in concern when he saw many red marks all over his Body.

"GYYYYYAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAA" Gyarados let out a roar indicating that he was fine.

In reality, His body hurt like hell. But he did not want to let Ash or his Teammates down so he MUST win this Battle.

To Get stronger and prove the People how strong the Evolution of Magikarp can be.

"GYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR" Gyarados roared in anger. It's Body got covered in a Red Glow.

Shiny Gyarados' have this ability called 'Enrage'. It activates when they are Angry, So Angry that they can't even control themselves. It Increases their damage by 4 Times but only 2 moves can be used when 'Enrage' is Activated.

"Damn. So you really are A Powerhouse huh?" Ash thought.

"Good. Now use Flame Thrower, 100% Ash commanded as Gyarados's opened it's mouth and Launched a Hot Flame thrower towards Steelix. It was way wider and hotter than a Normal Flamethrower.

Brock's eyes widened in shock. 

"STEELIX GET OUT OF THERE" Brock pleaded but he was WAY TOO Late. 

Steelix got hit by the Flamethrower and got burned up. A Dust Cloud formed around Steelix. 

It soon got blown away revealing a Burnt Steelix with swirls in it's eyes. 

"St-Steelix is U-unable to Battle. The Winner is A-A-Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town" The Referee stuttered as he held his flag towards Ash. 

As soon as Gyarados heard this, he fell on the ground. 

He did not faint, he just wanted Rest.

"You all did well return" Brock said as he returned Steelix.

Ash ran towards the Sea Serpent and kneeled down beside it. 

"You alright pal" Ash asked as Gyarados nodded weakly. 

"You Surprised me to be honest. I thought I should use my other Pokemon" Ash chuckled as Gyarados did not respond. 

"Alright. Let's heal ya" Ash searched through his bag and found a Full Heal.