Chapter 73

"Mr. Ketchum. Please sign these" Ash cocked his head towards Isabella, his Manger. 

"Huh? shouldn't these Criminal Management Files be sent to the Head of the Police Department?" Ash asked as Isabella shook her head.

"No Sir. The Champion must sign these. You might have to look and then go home. It's late already" Isabella said as she glanced at her watch. It was around 10 pm already.

"Yeah" Ash yawned as he took the File and flipped it's contents.

"Criminal rate of Kanto is 40% Eh?" Ash sighed as he signed the Papers. 

"If we consider the Other Regions we have the Least number of Crimes in Kanto and Johto sir. Styanding at 40% in Kanto and 43% in Johto" Isabella clicked her pen as Ash nodded.

It was hard to believe that Ash has been a Champion for a little over a Month already.

His Elite's have been announced to the Public and Ash was still on the search for his 1st Elite. 

He did have his eyes over one though. He glanced at the Trainer's Profile on his Mac as he sighed.

"I think he fits" Ash mumbled as Isabella nodded, thoughtfully.

"Valt Aoi... Eh? Not Bad" Ash mumbled as he closed his Eyes.

Somewhere in Sevestar 

We see a Man wearing almost nothing but his Pants standing in front of a Glass Window looking at the Fog covered Mountains.

It was around Early Morning and this figure just woke up a couple of minutes ago. For some odd reason, part of his face looked weird. His lips were slightly parted though there is nothing in between them.. or is there?

(I wanna retire here)

"You ready to go on your 2nd Trip Yet sir" A Figure appeared beside him, It was a Blonde Girl Wearing a Red Turtleneck sweater and a Red Scarf accompanied by Red Pants and 2-Inch Heels. 

"Just a second. I only slept for an Hour Emma" The Figure groaned as Emma gave him a mocking glare.

"Not my Fault that you, a genius himself 'don't have an Always run unless they wish' Programme, Dark" Emma mocked as Dark groaned in frustration. 

He was on a series of fucking Trips around Sevestar to have a Closer Look at the People's Problems. 

"Yeah" Dark said as Emma's Vision caught something. 

She balled her hands into a fist and smacked Dark's head really hard.

"Ouch. The Fuc-" Dark did not finish as Emma took out the Invisible Cigar from Dark's mouth and threw it away.

"It is 6 in the Morning and the FIRST FUCKING THING YOU DO IS BLOW A FUCKING CIGAR"Emma roared as Dark gulped in fear. "Are you fucking insane, You STUPID, IDIOTIC Legendary Champion of Sevestar" The A.I's voice boomed in his head as he gulped even more. 

"Uhhh...." Dark stuttered, He knew if he got Emma mad she will tell it to a certain group of people who won't hesitate to smack some fucking sense into him.

"You are NOT smoking a Cigar today. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR Mr. Dark Shadow Phantom?" She asked in a cold tone as the Aura User nodded furiously.

"YES MA'AM" He answered with a Salute as the A.I huffed.

"I am just worried about your Sorry Ass, Dummy" She mumbled causing Dark to chuckle. 

"Anyway, Report's on Ash? I was not able to see them for a while because of my Work" Dark asked as Emma transferred him a File. Dark quickly grabbed his steaming hot coffee and took a sip of it. 

A Holographic Screen appeared before Dark as he sipped on his coffee.

"Zac Kaneguro, Xander Shakadera and The Winter Knight, Lui Shirosagi" Dark mumbled as he sipped on his coffee.

"Yes Sir, His New Elite 4 are one of the Top 15 Trainers in Kanto and Johto combined. They are showing great Progress" Emma said with a proud nod of her Analysis.

"I know that Emma" Dark laughed as the Blonde A.I pouted cutely and mumbled something about her Master being so Intelligent causing Dark to laugh. 

"Xander and Zac are quite easy to convince. Lui is really hard. As his Title of Winter Knight. He is the Guardian of Articuno, One of the Legendary Birds" Dark said as he looked at their Profiles.

"Hands down, Zapdos is the best out of the 3 but it depends on how the Trainer treats it. Ash a Friend, or a Pokemon or a Slave or a Tool for Battle" Dark sighed as he shot his head back.

"Well, Lui treats it like the Pokemon it is, training it to be one of the Best there will ever be. That;'s why he is the strongest." Dark yawned. 

"Well, If you are done with your Analysis, we have Places to go Mister" Emma said as Dark closed the Tabs and put on his Suit. 

He took off his mask and used some Gel on his Hair making it shine. 

"Here we go" Dark said as he teleported out of his room. He was teleported to a stadium with a Huge Crowd.

He waved as many kids charged at him as Dark smiled.

"Champion X-X-X-X-X Can we have an Autograph?" One of them asked as Dark smiled and kneeled down to the Kid's Eye Level.

"Sure" Dark smiled at the Kids as he took out his Holographic Pen and signed on all the Autographs.

Whether he was the strongest Champion or not.

One thing was for sure.

He was really REALLY Good with the Kids.