Chapter 58

In Pallet Town, The Next Day (After chap 55)

Ash's eyes slowly opened as he felt 2 arms wrapped protectively over him as his mind went to the events which happened the Other Night as he shook his head. 

He slowly replaced his Place with a Pillow as he slipped out of the bed and tried to escape his Mom's Room as he walked towards the door.

Unfortunately,

Luck was not on his side. 

His legs stopped working as he fell down on the floor, accidentally knocking down a couple of books on the Nightstand.

Yellow's eyes twitched open as her eyes fell on her son who was currently on the ground with his hands over his legs groaning in frustration.

"Ashy~" Her eyes widened as she quickly walked towards him in concern.

"Ah, God my stupid Legs" Ash cursed as he shook his head in frustration. 

"You know you can take my help right?" Yellow said as she took his arm and placed it on her shoulder.

"But I don't wanna" Ash whined as he stood up with Yellow's help.

"But you HAVE to" Yellow said in a stern voice as Ash sighed.

Yellow put him on a chair near the Dining Table and sighed. 

"Ok Mr.Kechum. I will be back in 5 and I will bring you some coffee" Yellow said as she tied her hair into a loose bun and quickly walked towards the Coffe Machine. 

Ash looked at his Right Hand which had a Red and White Bracelet on it. This came along with the Package he got yesterday. 

Ash raised his right hand as he felt 2 Pens in his hand the Next instant. He shook them as they transformed into Crutches without making a single sound. 

Ash placed his hands in them as they locked his hands in a position so that he would not lose the grip of them.

It was hard for Ash to believe that this was something that was sold in this world because the Technology was way too advanced. 

Ash's hand was not locked by chains or anything but he just could not move his hand. It was as if he was locked with these Crutches. 

The Boy sighed as he took steps with the help of crutches.

"Huh?" Yellow asked as she looked at her son. "Where did you get those? I was about to go buy one for you today" Yellow asked as Ash turned toward her and flashed a smile.

"It came in the Package" Ash replied as Yellow nodded.

The Boy walked out of his house and into the Backyard. He quickly opened the Holographic Menu of his Crutches and clicked on the 'Levitate' Button. As expected, The Bottom of his crutches slightly became flat.

A White Glow came out from them as Ash levitated mid-air.

"WTF" Ash cursed as he tried to move but nope. 

"Oh My Areus, PUT ME DOWN" Ash yelled as he felt no reaction.

"The Hell is this Device" Ash said as he moved his legs but the Crutches levitated in mid-air perfectly locked in position. 

Ash quickly changed it to Fly Mode but he was not able to move.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GODS, Please Move" Ash pleaded but no reaction. 

All of a Sudden,

A Holographic Screen appeared before him with a bunch of stuff written on it.

"We see that you have been facing difficulty in handling our Device. We apologize on our behalf but we would really appreciate it if you read the Handling Manual File properly before accessing our Product and not be able to control it" A Masculine Voice said from the Screen as Ash sweatdropped at his stupidity. 

"Hmmmm. This one" Ash said as he pressed on the Question Mark Icon on the Holographic Screen.

A Whole List popped up as he elected the Handling Manual which opened to multiple Pages as Ash browsed through them carefully.

He got a good hang of all the Mechanics of this device in like 5 minutes. Yellow called him as he quickly landed on the ground and walked into the House and Saw Yellow holding a Cup of Coffee and some snacks.

"Eat, I will make you Breakfast in a couple" Yellow said as she siped on her coffee as Ash nodded.

"Thanks Mom" Ash said as he sat down on his chair and put his Crutches beside him.

He sipped on his coffee and sighed at the feeling.

Timeskip- 1 Week

At the End of Pallet Town, we see Yellow completely worried as Ash stood in his Outfit which he bought on his journey while still using his crutches. 

"Are you sure Ashy~?" Yellow asked, completely worried about Ash

"Yep" Ash flashed her the BEST Smile he could make out at the time. 

With his scar and the pain in his legs and the time in thick the League starts. 

His smile would only look creepy.

Yellow wrapped him in a tight hug and ruffled his hair. 

"Just remember. If you ever feel any pain in your leg, just give me a call kay?" Yellow said as the White Haired Aura User nodded.

"Ok Mom, See you again" Ash said as he parted the Hug and used his crutches to walk outside of pallet town. 

Yellow could only sigh in disappointment. 

"He is just becoming like you day by day, huh Red" Yellow mumbled sadly as she twisted the Promise Ring on her ring finger which was given to her by her Late Husband.

With Ash

Ash was angry, On Lance.

"He is such a Weakling" Ash spat as he thought about the Bastard.

Hia Father DIED in the process of saving Kanto and Johto and this Bastard excuse of a Champion did not even try.

"Oh Trust me, Lance. I am gonna crush everything about you. Your Fame, Your Pokemon, Your Arrogance and Power and make you regret becoming the Champion" Ash thought as an evil smile made its way onto his face.