Chapter 42

Ash held on to Cynthia's shoulder without second thought.

"Whaaa-" Cynthia said as she slipped her Ice Cream.

"Cynthia listen. Team Beta is Attacking us right now and I want you to escape RIGHT NOW" Ash yelled at her as the Blonde's eyes widened at his shining Red eyes.

"Wha-? What do you mean?" Cynthia asked in confusion.

"Just...... Wait here and the rescue team will come and save you" Ash said as he took a couple of steps back.

"Ash....." Cynthia gasped "Even if team Beta is attacking us. I can't leave you" Cynthia said as Ash shook his head.

"Nope. You can NOT come with me." Ash chuckled wryly at her. 

"But..." Cynthia tried to convince him.

Ash sighed and walked towards her. He kissed her forehead and looked into her Eyes.

"Just promise me that you will come back alive" Cynthia said as tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

Ash chuckled when he saw that.

"Ok Cynthia. You have my word" Ash said as he heard another blast.

He left Cynthia's hand and quickly disappeared into the crowd.

Back with Cynthia a Rescue Team rushed her towards the Life Boats. She did not resist.

Ash on the other hand quickly activated his Aura Scan. This was one of his New Abilities which he discovered mere days ago.

"Shit They are in the B-11" Ash thought as he slammed his right foot on the ground. Red Flame covered his right foot as the ground beneath him melted instantly.

"They are gonna die" Ash spat venomously as he jumped to Deck B.

He walked into the Dark Corridor as his Eyes turned Redder. His Glove completed as his hands formed into a fist.

He heard some muttering as he walked forward and saw the Lights turned on.

"Unit B. Move it and capture all the People's Pokemon" A Guy wearing Jet black uniform with a Huge Ass Blue 'B'  on his back. 

Some other grunts nodded and turned around.

This made Ash's blood boil. 

His hands balled into a Fist as all the Grunts noticed him and got into a defensive position.

The Leader of this Squad looked at Ash suspiciously.

"Kid. Get out of here before we make you" The Leader commanded as Ash hung his head low.

"Y-Y-Yo-You....." Ash stuttered as his pupils started widening.

A Split image of a Red-Eyed Man with Black Eyes holding a One Year Old Ash who was enjoying being in his papa's arms came into Ash's Mind.

His Eyes turned Crimson Red.

"YOU ARE THE REASON HE IS NOT HERE" Ash yelled as a Blast of Aura was sent throughout the Entire Ship.

The Grunts got intimidated by this. 

Ash got covered in a crimson red aura as his Eyes and scar glowed crimson.

"Yo- You all are gonna pay" Ash said as a tear streamed down his face which was evaporated by the amount of heat Ash was releasing from his Body

"I-I-I am GONNA KILL ALL OF YOU" Ash yelled as Crimson Red Flame appeared in his hand. It soon took the shape of a sword as it disappeared.

It revealed to be a sword almost completely black with red ancient letters written on it

(Looks cool right?)

"Sciabola Fiammata Cremisi" Ash said as he looked at the Sword. 

( Gore Alert! )

(If you are not a fan of Blood and all, I suggest you skip these parts and not to read until I say you to)

The Ancient Letters on the sword glowed Red as Ash disappeared leaving a Red trail of Aura. 

Ash re-appeared behind a grunt as the Grunt stopped moving.

A Deep line formed on the Grunt's Neck as clear Red Liquid started pouring down from the Gash.

The Very Next Second the Grunt's head fell down on the ground as blood pumped out of his neck like a cannon.

"Aaaaaaaàhhhhhhh" A Grunt screamed as he saw his fellow Grunt get beheaded.

"Pfft" Ash said as he swung his sword causing blood to spill from it.

"WHAT THE HELL" A Grunt screamed as Ash lifted his head revealing his Bloody red eyes.

"You are done for" Ash said with venom in his voice. 

"FACE THE WRATH OF FIRE" Ash yelled as he leaped forward and thrusted his sword in a grunt's throat. 

"EVERYBODY. RETREAT" The Squad Leader commanded as all the Grunts tried to retreat only to be met with a huge crimson firewall blocking their Path.

They all turned around only t be met with a Grinning Ash holding his sword.

His Grin would even make Giratina shit his pants.

Wait!

Does Girtina even wear Pants?

Hell, do pokemon even excrete?

"Hmph" Ash said as he looked at the Grunts.

He could only see one Emotion in their Eyes.

Fear.

Only one memory played in Ash's mind everytime he saw Team Beta Grunts.

"Papa. Stop it" A 3 Year Old Ash yelled at a Black Haired man who chuckled at his son.

"Hmmmm. Nope" The 18 Year old said as he jumped forward.

"I am gonna tell mama about this" Ash threatened the man who stopped in his tracks.

He turned around with a pale and gasped In horror. 

"Ashy~. You would not" The man gasped in horror. 

The 3-Year-Old smirked victoriously in front of the Champion of Kanto dressed in a Red Outfit consisting a cape.

"Oh. I would" Ash said playfully as his dad's eyes widened and an obvious movement could be seen on his adam's apple.

"Ashy~....." The Man said in horror.

Ash had a field advantage because they were playing in the backyard. 

Ash's eyes soon moisturized as fake tears started streaming down his face much to the Champion's Horror.

"MAMAAAAAAAAAAAA" Ash cried as the door to the backyard burst open.