Chapter 5

3rd Person's P.O.V

"Oh Plz No Arceus" Ash muttered as he slowly opened his eyes and his eyes and they were met with a Pair of Beautiful purple one's.

"Ashy~. You and I are stuck together" Astrid giggled and jumped on Ash causing them to drop.

"Damn You Asteroid" Ash muttered which was fortunately not heard by our blonde. 

"Mhmmmmm" Astrid nodded as she got off him. 

"Ah Arceus" Ash moaned in pain as he stretched. 

"Let's Go Ashy~" Astrid started dragging Ash towards a Huge Square shaped Enclosure. 

The Bestie Duo(For now) entered the Room. Ash slightly gasped at the size of the room.  

There were 100's of seats and Astrid dragged him to one of the Corner Seats.

"Astrid. Stop this" Ash sighed as the blonde shook her head.

"Nope. Let's sit down and talk" Astrid said as she pushed him on the chair and sat down on the Chair beside him.

"So what did you want to talk about anyway?" Ash questioned as Astrid sighed. Before she could say something Yellow entered the Room and stood before the Crowd with an I-Pad in her hand.

She smiled at the crowd and spoke "Hello there. I hope that you guys have prepared for the G.K Test" Yellow giggled as some kids nodded.

Ash never paid attention to the Blonde. He did not want to.

"So. Start your Test and No Chesting" yellow warned with a Fake Stern voice. "To Avoid cheating. This guy-" Yellow said as something came into the Room.

Richard felt a chill down his spine. 

"RAY" Yellows Luxray, Luxy~ entered the room and stood beside her.

"This Guy will monitor you and if caught cheating, he won't hesitate to knock you out Cold" Yellow giggled as Luxray grinned, showing his sharp fangs to the Kids.

They would be in Huge Trouble if they cheat.

"SO. You got 10 minutes to answer 25 simple easy questions. Your time starts Now" Yellow said as she clicked something on her I-Pad.

Ash took the paper and Pencil on his Desk and quickly analyzed the Question Paper. Astrid wanted to help the boy out in any way she can but the Young Jerk did not let her.

"Hmmmm." Ash hummed softly as he flipped through the pages. He already answered 10 and 15 more.

"Damn this is Easy" Ash thought.

"1,4,3,4,2,2,3,1,1,2,3,3,4,2,4" Ash thought as he choose the Answers.

"DONE" Ash declared as all the Kids stared at him in shock.

"Are you sure you want to submit your Questions, Mr. Ketchum? It's only been about 2 minutes 47 seconds" Yellow asked. Ash nodded to confirm.

Yellow silently walked to Ash and took his Paper and silently walked away.  You could barely make out the small smile on her face.

Astrid looked at her Bestie in disbelief and spat "Ash. You Jerk". Ash chuckled at her.

"I know I am a Jerk" Ash said with a coy smile. 

"Hmph" The Blonde pouted. 

10 Minutes later some of the kids were done while some got their Papers snatched away.

"Now. The results-" Yellow said as she handed the Answer Papers to Matthew who walked out for correcting the papers " I have a single question which might award you 75 points".