Chapter 35

Timeskip- The Next Morning

Ash walked into the Battling Arena of the Ship. 

He was able to get out with that comment he made with Cynthia yesterday somehow. 

Ash had a pleasant sleep and he is not gonna let this chance slip.

Ash was about to talk in but his eyes met a pair of silver one's.

"Pffttt" Both Cynthia and Ash growled at each other.

Cynthia was wearing her Black Coat with red insides. It revealed way too much of her cleavage to be honest.

Ash was in his Outfit which he bought. 

"Don't you dare even think about holding back Asshole" Cynthia said as she walked in.

"We will see about that you Blondie Bitch" Ash spat at her.

Ash walked in and took his seat. Unfortunately for him, Cynthia's seat was just a couple of seats away from his. 

Ash grumbled angrily at this. A Man wearing Navy Uniform came forward and stood on the Mini Stage.

The Aura of Authority around the man, made Ash's brow twitch.

"Ahem, I am the Captian of this Ship, Mike." The muscular man said as Ash's eyes widened a bit. 

"So, The rules are simple. Play Fair and Square. If caught cheating you will get thrown out of the ship. Moves like Earthquakes or any moved which might damage the ship are forbidden. If you use them, you will have to pay how much ever it takes to repair the Ship" Mike said as some trainers gulped at his commanding tone. 

"And the 1st round match up's will be given to you in a couple of minutes" Mike said as he left.

A Projector displayed all the matches.

Ash was 3rd to battle.

Cynthia was 2nd. 

After the 1st match, Cynthia got up and smirked.

"You are gonna have a sight of your life" Cyntia smirked towards the Red Eyed Trainer.

Ash smirked and shook his head. 

As expected Cynthia crushed her opponent with her Gabite. 

She came back to her seat as a Break was given before Ash's battle.

Cynthia sat down with a smug look on her face.

"Ash you saw. Gabite is a lot stronger than Toxtricity. The Garchomp Evolution line is said to be one of the Strongest one's" She smirked as Ash shook his head.

"Trust me Shirona." Ash said as he got up. "You will see what I can do. Toxtricity is not my only Ace Pokemon" Ash jumped off the stands and walked into the Battlefield.

The Dirty Blonde-haired boy (Trip) grumbled something as he disappeared into the Shadows. 

"The 3rd Battle between Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town, Kanto and Sam Jackson from Viridian City, Kanto will commence now" The Referee said as Ash's opponent smirked.

"Better say Goodbye to your Pokemon" Sam smirked. He released his Pokemon which was a Raticate.

"Pffft. You know" Ash said gaining the attention of everybody. "Somebody just said that the Garchomp Evolution Line is strong" Ash said as many people whispered among themselves.

"Oh, Trust me. I know that better than anyone. I CHOOSE YOU"  Ash yelled as he threw a Pokeball on the Battlefield.

"RRRRRAAAAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRR" A Pokemon roared violently creating shockwaves in the Air.