Chapter 84

"Lucario is no longer able to battle, Champion Cynthia please choose your Final Pokemon" The Referee said as Ash's Garchomp grinned and quickly got returned.

Cynthia sighed and returned her comrade and released her Garchomp without any Cliche Pick up line.

"Go and Electrify the Battlefield" Ash said as he released his Pokemon.

"Toxxxxxxxxxx" Toxtricity hissed as he grinned at Garchomp whose eyes widened as his Body shook with anger.

He still remebers the Pokemon who gave him the scar. The Mach Pokemon's Eyes turned Red as he let out an Ear-Piercing Roar making a Huge Wind of Gust flow towards Ash's Direction. A Slash in the Air formed as Ash braced for the Impact but.

The Wind Pressure sliced his Mask into 2 Perfect Halves.

(BBB Fans will get the reference. If you get it Lol)

"HOLY SHIT" The Announcer screamed as he saw Ash's Face.

Ash's face turned into a Poker Face as many people gasped. 

"Are you serious? The Mysterious Red-Eye who defeated Hoenn and Sinnoh League is ACTUALLY ASH KETCHUM, THE CHAMPION OF KANTO AND JOHTO" The Announcer said as Cynthia sweatdropped.

"Sorry" She mouthed as Ash blonked his eyes and looked at Garchomp emotionlessly.

"JUST END IT WITH PSYCHO-THUNDER" Ash commanded as Dark grinned.

And THAT was how Satoshi Ash Ketchum started his Match.

Timeskip- 5 Hours

In Sevestar

Multiple muffled cries could be heard in an Light Illuminated Room. We go in to see many Sevestar Soldgiers crying while hugging eachother.

Dark's Jaw tightened at this as a lump formed in his throat.

"We are sorry sir. We were unable to save him" A Man said as he hung his head low. 

"Who did this?" Dark asked emotionlessly.

"Sir, he was dead even before he was taken here, The Doctors sai-" The Man got cut off as Dark shot him a Glare.

"Didn't you hear my question. I asked WHO did this" Dark asked emotionlessly as the Man gulped.

"Team Beta and the Black Mafia of Galar Sir" He gulped as Dark looked at his Late Friend who was now in a Chamber of sorts.

He had neat Blonde Hair and sharp Green Eyes. Dark could only remeber the last time they talked, It was about killing a Weird species of Animals.

"He was no, His Brain was dead. We could have used our Tech to make him live. If only his Brain was working or ATLEAST a part of it" Dark's hand balled into a fist.

"I promise my Friend. Your Death will not be taken lightly" Dark sighed heavily as he tried to hide his own tears.

Emma on the other hand could only hug him from the side and look at the Late Commander with teary eyes.

Dark put his hand over the Man's Eyelids as he closed them as some soldiers burst out into tears.

"You know what to do" Dark spat as he stormed off.

Timeskip- The Next Day.

Somewhere in Galar

"That's it. That's it" A Brown Haired man said as he chugged down his alcohol.

He was the Leader of Black Mafia. He had a good amount of shit on all the other Regions.

His Enjoyment with some Prostitutes was cut short as the Door got blasted open and smoke errupted from the fall.

A Figure jumped out of the Smoke with rage burning in his eyes and screamed.

"KENNY" Dark's voice boomed inside as every Mafia meber stopped doing their work and turned towards the Champion whose eyes screamed Fury.

Kenny looked at the Champion for a second as a Sly grin made it's way onto his face.