Chapter 103

Ash tapped on his Watch and stared at the Time.

"6:58" Ash said as he looked to his side and saw his Mom."Mom, I told you that he is the Champion of Sevestar, Right?" Yellow nodded at her Son and giggled.

"What? You are saying this for the 80th Time. You respect him that much" She giggled and Ash pouted.

"Yeah Yeah" Ash said as his Watch gave off a 'Ping' indicating that it was 7 am. Just then Ash felt the Wind pick up as he looked in the Sky and saw a Flying Jet coming towards him.

The Blue Colored Space Shuttle of sorts landed just before Ash and Yellow which drifted a Lot of Pressure Down.

The Door opened as Alpha jumped out of the Shuttle which soon got it's stands.

"Hi Ash" Alpha greeted the Champion who waved at him. The Champion turned his attention to Yellow.

He walked towards Her and gave her a Bow.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Ketchum" He said as Yellow stared at him for a couple of seconds before Smiling.

"The Pleasure is all mine" Yellow said as she examined him for a second.

"Something Wrong?" Alpha asked her as Yellow looked at him.

"You are well..... you look like a Prince or King of sorts" Yellow chuckled nervously as Alpha chuckled and examined himself.

He directly came here after a meeting with the Nobles and did not have the Time to change.

(I want that '-')

"Well, Afterall you are looking at one" Alpha mumbled and flashed her a smile. He bent to her legs and touched her feet which got her startled.

"Umm" Yellow asked as he looked at her and quickly composed himself.

"It was just one of the Many Ways of taking blessings in Sevestar. Sorry if I startled you" He said.

(Indians will get the Reference)

"Anyway. Let's get going." Ash said as he pointed at their House. Alpha nodded and walked into the House.