Chapter 65

"Oh No" Blue muttered as he saw the Giant Black Dragon.

It was Red's Black Charizard to be Precise. It still looks strong as ever.

"RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRR" Chaizard roared sending so much heat that it melted almost everying plastic IN THE STADIUM

The Hooded Figure was quite surprised by Charizard's Raw Fire Power. 

"What Power" He chuckled. 

"Sir. The Charizard's Energy reading is realLy HIGH. Might be as Strong as 'Typhon's' but not sure" The Female voice said as the Man shook his head. 

"I know. This is a Beast indeed. One of the 1st times seeing a Powerful Beat like this which is not in Sevestar" The Man let out a chuckle as many people gave him weird looks which stopped when he sent them a confused look that looked more like a Killer Look.

"B-Ba-bATTLE b-bE-Begin" The Referee stuttered as Charizard roared in Anger and flew into the Skies.

Then it came down and punched the Ground super hard as Crimson coloured Flames erupted from the Ground before Lance could even move his mouth. 

"CRIMSON HELLFIRE BLAST" Ash ordered as the Flames hit all 6 of Lance's Pokemon.

It was no ordinary Move. It was the Special ability of Red's Charizard which increases the damage done by a Blast Burn by 10 folds with the cost of using 10% of his Stamina, Energy and Aura. 

"Pffft. Lance got destroyed" The Hooded Figure laughed as he kept his hands in his Pockets. 

It was revealed to be true, All of Lance's Pokemon were on the Ground with swirls in their Eyes.

(IK IK, Charizard is too O.P but what can you expect. It has like over 2 Decades of Battling Experience and it's a shiny Lol. And I don't think Lance will sand a chance, Technically speaking. I am gonna skip the Announcing part cuz it's awkward)

Lance cleared his throat and extended his hand forward and showed Ash 2 badges of sorts. 

"Here. This proves that you beat me" Lance said as Ash snatched the 2 Badges away from him. 

"And there we have it, Folks. The Next Kanto and Johto Regional Champion, SATOSHI ASH KETCHUM" The Referee announced as Ash started walking towards the Tunnel but turned to Lance all of a sudden.

"You know Lance" Ash said as Lance looked at the Boy "There is a Tale which might interest you" Ash smirked evilly.

"When Crimson Red Flames burn anything. The Fire extinguishes and only leaves the thing to remain in Ashes" Ash said stressing out the 2 names which Lance picks on to. His eyes widened quickly as Ash walked out of the Arena into his Locker Room. 

Back in the Stands the Stranger.