Chapter 139

"SATOSHI ASH KETCHUM" Lain screamed at the Champion who broke out of his Trance. 

"Umm Yeah" Ash replied.

"Finally" Lain said with a sigh and Ash noticed his Surroundings only to see that that there were barely any people around.

"Umm. Sorry if I went into a Trance" Ash apologized.

"She is too Traditional for you" Lain blurted out as he walked towards the Exit with Ash following closely behind. 

"Let's hit a Restaurant" Lain suggested as Ash nodded.

Timeskip- When they reach there

Ash sat down on his Chair as Lain sat down beside men.

"Alright. What did you mean by 'She is too Traditional for me'" Ash questioned. Lain sat down beside him and sighed heavily.

"It is obvious that you have a Crush on Sight on her" Lain stated calmly as Ash blushed Crimson.

"No Way" Ash denied the Accusation as Lain could only raise a Brow at him.

"As you wish" He said "Well, She comes from a family with a rather Traditional Background. Hence, You both have a HUGE Distance between you two" Lain explained.

"Ok......" Ash said as Lain took out his phone and scrolled through his Instagram.

"here" Lain showed Ash his Phone, which was just like a Normal One from all the Other Regions.

"Huh?" Ash questioned. He looked at the Pic in Awe.

 He looked at the Pic in Awe

(She is a Literal Goddess. No Doubt)

"What's with the Other things on the Pic?" Ash asked.

"They are just rankings. Don't mind them" Lain said as he scrolled the Next Pic.

 Don't mind them" Lain said as he scrolled the Next Pic

(OMG Sooooooo Cuteeeeeee *Faints*)

"This is Sevestar's Tradition?" Ash asked as Lain looked sceptical for a Bit.

"No. Sevestar has like Millions of Cultures. The One that the Shibuya's follow is one of the Largely followed ones" Lain shrugged.

"Still though. What's with this Unrealistic Beauty Part?" Ash asked as Lain laughed.