Chapter 89

Adrian took out his Headset and put on some Music. He looked at Greninja and widened his Eyes as Greninja nodded.

The Next Second Greninja disappeared.

"WHAT?" Ash said as Greninja's Hands and Legs Turned Blue. Greninja kicked Garchimp Twice and then Punched him Once which sent him flying in the Air.

Ash's Eyes widened in Horror as Grenina Leaped up in the Air and hovered over Garchomp as 2 Blades of Water appeared in it's Hands.

"Say, Hi to defeat Bish" Greninja said as he tilted His Blades and formed himself into a Ball of sorts with a Blue Line of Energy in the Centre as he spun rapidly and smashed into Garchomp which sent him flying towards the Ground like an Asteroid.

(Just like Captian Levi from Aot S1 Ep 22 or 23)

Garchomp Fainted the Second it made contact with the ground.

"HOW?" Ash questioned himself as Adrian grinned widely.

"Better bring out your Big Guns for this Match Ash Ketchum" Adrian smiled as Greninja nodded.

Ash's Jaw Tightened.

Timeskip -2 Minutes

"Reshiram is no longer able to battle. Champion Ash Ketchum, Please choose your Final Pokemon" Ash's Jaw tightened as he returned Reshiram.

VIP Box

"I TOLD YOU, GRENINJA WILL WIN. WATER TYPES RULE BITCH" Siebold yelled as Greninja yelled out it's name.

"....."

"....."

"So, Why don't you reveal your True Form Greninja" Ash asked as Adrian chuckled. 

"So, You seem to have great Knowledge about Pokemon Behavior I see. Master was right about you" Adrian chuckled as Ash looked at him confused.

"Master?" Ash asked as Adrian glanced at the Stands.

"None of your Concern. Release your final Pokemon and we can just get this over with. I either Win or face defeat" Adrian said as Ash nodded. 

Ash already used Rayquaza, Lugia, Reshiram and Cresilia.

"GO MEWTWO" Ash yelled out as a Bipedal Pokemon came out and looked at it's Opponent.

YOU LITTLE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Mewtwo asked Greninja who soon got covered in Pink Energy and turned into an Evee.

"Vee" Evee winked as Mewtwo launched a Shadow Battle at it.

"DIE IN HELL YOU LITTLE BITCH" That is how the Legendary Battle between Ash and Adrian began.

Timeskip- 4 Hours

Nobody dared to speak as they saw a Rayquaza and Mewtwo on the arena. Greninja turned out to be a Zoroark that can even transform into Legendaries.

Rayquaza soon fell on the ground and transformed into an Eve.

"Zoroark is no longer able to battle. Champion Ash wins" The Referee said as many people cheered for him. Adrian scowled and returned it.

"That was it" Adrian said as he walked out of the Arena.

"Hey Wait?" Ash was not able to catch upto him.

With Adrian.

"Master" Adrian kneeled before his Master who was resting his Head on a Certain Blondes who was constantly giggling at his face.

"You did Great, My Aura Copy" The Master said as he snuggled into the Blonde's neck making her chuckle at him.

"Hey, Don't Forget about me Dark" A Pink Blur flew towards him and pouted Cutely.

It was a Bipedal Pokemon mammalian feature. It has a rounded, wide snout; triangular ears; and large, blue eyes. It has short arms with three-fingered paws and large hind paws with oval markings on the soles. Its tail is long and thin with an ovoid tip.

"Yeah Yeah Mew" Dark rolled his Eyes at the Pokemon who pouted. 

"I did some Hard work too you know

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I did some Hard work too you know. I battled 5 Legendaries.  I am good" Mew said as she flailed her arms around making her look cute.

"Yeah Yeah. Good at Acting like you Fainted whereas I can see that not even 10% of your Power has been used" Dark rolled his eyes at her as Mew giggled.

"Well, I have been trained by the Best Trainer Ever" Mew said as she made herself Comfy on Dark Shoulder, taking place between Dark and Emma.

"Wow, Gez. I am flattered" Dark rolled his Eyes and leaned back making Emma come back with him. He leaned against the Wall as Adrian turned into nothing but a Shadowy Figure.

"Back into my Soul, Clone" Dark said as Adrian or now Dark's Aura Clone nodded and jumped into Dark's shadow and disappeared.

"You are being really mean to your Clones Dark" Emma said as she turned her head towards her Creator who nodded.

"Ok, Let's Go. We don't wanna be seen" Dark said as he walked out of the Arena with Emma on his Front and the Wind made his Long Black Trench Coat flutter against the Wind.

"And there you have it Folks. This year Kalos League Winner Satoshi Ash Ketchum" The Announcer said as Diantha handed Ash a Trophy.

"Congrats" She said as Ash smiled.

"I see that you have won your 7th League Eh Ash" A Masculine Voice came through the Speakers as Ash looked around.

"Yes" Ash said as he heard a chuckle.

"I congratulate you on making this Far. And here's a Gift from me. See you someday" The Voice disappeared as a Black Box appeared in Ash's Hands as many people gave weird looks.

-----

Hey there.

Totally Not me who wrote like 6 Chapters in like an Hour or so.

So, Ash got his 3rd Kiss Eh? 

I know I did not give Serena and Diantha much backstory but as I said, They don't have much.

Anyways, Yeah. Ash almost got defeated by a Single Pokemon.

And I will ask u some Questions in the Next Chap. I am too sleepy after taking my Niece all around the City and giving her a Sweet 16 Birthday Party.

My G.F Wrote her 1st ever Book. Go and check it out if you want to. 

And CYZA. Vote and Comment.

-Peace Out, Sayonara.