Chapter 39

The Tension in the Air was pretty high. 

Gabite growled at him as he nodded and turned aside.

"See Gabite forgives you" Cynthia said with a giggle as she stood up and returned the Dragon Type.

"Phew" Ash sighed in relief. 

"So, Friends then?" Cynthia asked as Ash shook his head.

"Nope. It's your fault that YOU  started our Rivilary Cynthia. If you did NOT ask me for an all-out we would have still been Friends for all this time" Ash stressed out as Cynthia pouted at the Boy.

"......Oops.......Will an Apology Suffice Mr. Ketchum" Cynthia asked with a giggle.

Ash felt himself going back to his Sarcastic Prankster side.

"With a Kiss, Sure" Ash replied sarcastically.

Ash was expecting a yell or a scream at him and a slap was what he expected the most.

But he was surprised when he felt a pair of lips crash against his own.

Ash's Eyes widened as he saw a pair of closed eyes. 

His heart started beating faster than ever as he went with his instincts and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back. 

(Author: -      '-'

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY FIRST EVER OTP. 

*Fanboys way too hard and Faints*)

"Mhmmmmmm" The sound could be heard as they both had mini-make out session as Ash fell on the Bed with them still making out like wild.

After a couple of moments Cynthia pulled back with a rosy pink color on her cheeks, She smiled when she saw Ash's Face completely Red.

She wiped her lips with a blush and looked into Ash's Crimson Eyes.

"Ash. Listen. I hate you for being like that at the Inter-Regionals but I also like you, Ever since the Summer Camp. I know this might sound crazy but I think this is my best chance to confess. AAsh Ketchum, I have fallen for you ever since I was 7" Cynthia confessed as the Boy stared at her in shock.

"C-Cyn-Cynthia I uhhhh Don't know" Ash stuttered.

"What?" Cynthia asked in a high-pitched voice, quite offended.

"I mean uhhhhhh I don't know what to say. You are Beautiful and all but I uhhhhh Don't know how to react." Ash said as the Blonde looked at him shocked.

She thought for a second until she looked at him seriously.

"Alright. You can give me your Answer when you really MEAN IT, Okay?" Cynthia asked as Ash smiled at her while still being nervous.

"Okay....." Ash said.

They agreed to be friends while removing the memory of them kissing temporarily. 

They did a lot of stuff that Couples would NOT do. Only Friends would. 

Hanging out and shit.

(You both ain't Gonna be Friends for long. You have my Word on it)

It was the Evening and Cynthia changed back to her trainer's outfit (Her Black Trenchcoat of sorts).

"Hmph. Can you stop messing around" Cynthia spat at the boy who was ruffling her hair.

"Alright Alright" Ash said. They reached Cyntia's Room as the Girl looked at Ash and a Blush crept up on her face.

"Bye Ashy~" Cynthia bid the boy Goodbye as she walked into her room and slammed the Door shut.

Ash chuckled and turned around. His smiling face turned into a Neutral Face. 

He quickly formed an Aura Telepathy Link with Arcanine.

"Arcanine, Any Hints on Team Beta Grunts?" Ash asked as the Pokemon replied.

"Not a Clue. Even the Others could not find any" Arcanine responded causing Ash to sigh.

Team Beta MUST be in this ship. With the number of strong Trainers on this ship. This would be their chance to take away all the Pokemon they could ever ask for.

"Alright Thanks" Ash said as he cut the call. He walked into one of the Abandoned parts of the ship and walked into a room.

"Gaaaaaaah" Ash yelled in disgust as he realized what room this was.

It was an Old Bathroom which was not serviced in Years. He quickly walked out of the room and slammed the Door shut. The Metal Handle melted as Ash used his Aura Heat Ability to melt the Handle so nobody can enter this unless they break it.

"Hmmm" Ash said as he walked upstairs. There were many stores there.

Ash walked to the Ramen store and placed 15 Pokedollars on the Counter.

"What would you like sir" The Shopkeeper asked Ash who simply pointed at his Favorite Extra Spicy Ramen with Onions.

"Sure. Just a Minute" The Shop keeper said as he walked into the back of the Store and came back after 5 minutes holding a bowl full of steaming hot ramen.

"Here you go" The Shop Keeper said as he placed the ramen in front of Ash and took the 15 Bucks.

"Thanks" Ash muttered as he took the chopsticks beside the Bowl and split them into 2. 

He dug into the ramen and he loved the flavor of it.

They were not kidding when they said St.Anne has one of the Best Ramen in the 8 Regions. 

"I think I will have to search in the lower decks of the ship after this" Ash mumbled as he ate some more ramen from his Bowl.

Ash finished his ramen by slurping down all the leftover in one big gulp and put his ramen bowl down.

"Nice Ramen Sir" Ash complimented as the Man who looked about 30 with Black Hair looked at him.

"Thank You Young Man" The Man said as he got back to cooking some more Ramen for the other customers.

Ash later ate 2 Slices of Cake, Some Chocolates and all to fill his stomach.

It was then when Ash was prepared to go down and continue his search.

He walked into the Lower Decks of the ship. He was glad that these Camera's were broken here.

Ash opened the Door to a room and found nothing. He searched the rooms and found nothing but old unused rooms filled with dust.

Ash was about to leave the Deck until his Eyes caught something.

His Eyes fell on one of the Dead ends of the Ship.

His Head turned towards it as his Eyes IWidened in Horror.

There was...

There was .....

A Pair of Glowing Blue Eyes looking dee into his soul.......

--------------------------------------

I am sorry that the Harem moment and the Rayshipping Kiss was awkward.

I don't know how to write itin Detail.

All the Harem Fanfics I read are like.

All the girls gather up and then have a chat and then kiss Ash in a row Lol.

I am trying to do something different so Sorry if this chapter was lame