Chapter 122

"Huh?" Lexi asked as she looked at him.

"You Bitch. Do you even know how much I love you. I did, Every Time I look at you, I fall for you all over again. You damned ass whore" He spat at her and his trembling lips met hers.

Her Eyes widened for a second and she tried to push him away but nope. He ain't Moving.

"Alpha" She mumbled as he pulled away with a string of Saliva b/w their Lips.

"Let's get you back" Alpha mumbled as he picked her up, Bridal Style which made her face turn Red.

They got to a Hotel in less than 10 Minutes before Alpha set her down on the Bed and hovered over her and pecked her lips continuously.

"Alpha, I am 7 years older than you" She whispered in his Ear.

"I don't care" He said and kissed her neck which sent her hormones to overdrive.

Let's Just say that Night.

Only 2 Shadows were visible and Moans and Bed Creaking Noises were Heard by the Viewers.

The Next Morning

Lexi woke up with a sharp pain in her Nether Region as she took a hold of it to decrease the sharp pain.

"Mhmmm" Alpha said sleepily as his hand roamed at some part of her Body.

"ALPHA. WAKE UP RIGHT THIS INSTANT" Lexi commanded as her Student or now rather BoyFriend woke up in a single Call and looked at her.

"Yes" He said.

"Explain! About Astral Breathing" Lexi ordered and covered herself in the Duvet. 

"Eh! It's going to be a Long Work" Alpha sighed and told her the Story about how all the other Breathings were just a copy of Astral Breathing. They barely even mimic Astral Breathing.

"So, You have A Breathing Style which nobody except your Blood Line can Learn?" Lexi asked as Alpha nodded, cutely "Wow" She said.

"Can I get a Kiss in return for the Info?" Alpha asked with those damned puppy dog Eyes as she could do nothing But comply.

"Let's spend a couple of more hours in Bed" He suggested with a smirk dancing on his lips.

Timeskip- 3 Months

We see Alpha and Lexi walking down a Huge Corridor, Holding Hands while Talking about something and chuckling.

"Yeah, And you should have seen that Demon's Face" Lexi giggled as Alpha nodded and puffed his cheeks.

"I slayed the Last Kizuki Too You know" Alpha pouted like a Child as Lexi chuckled at him.

She caressed his cheek with her free hand and the Band on her Ring Finger shined Brightly.

"You sure did" She said as the guards opened the Gates for them which lead to a Huge Room that gave them a View of the Final Selection.

Everybody turned their Attention to the Couple who kept on chatting and sat in their Seats.

"Isn't that the 2 Kinoe's" Somebody commented as they noticed their Custom Uniforms rather than the Regular Uniforms used by the Demon Slayer Corps.

"Yeah Dude, That Guy is Alpha. He reached Kinoe in like 2 Months" A Hashira said.

Giyu Tomika could do nothing but chuckle.

"as you said. He is better off with her than you Giyu" The Love Hashira said with a Faint Blush as the Water Hashira chuckled.

"I am always right" He said simply and saw the Couple.

Or rather.

The Matching Rings on their Fingers might give you a slight Idea.

The Married Couple. Alpha proposed to Lexi, Literally a week after being in their Relationship and of course, Lexi said Yes.

"Love you Honey" Alpha mumbled as he rested his head on her shoulder. Despite their Age Difference Lexi does not treat him like she is superior or anything.

"Love you too" She said as the Final Selection Started.

7 Years Later, (I am skipping the Battle with Muzan Kibutsuchi. Let's just say Muzan almost killed Lexi)

"Lexi, Lexi, Listen to me" Alpha pleaded as she smiled and caressed his cheek.

"Don't Cry. Live a Life for the Both of Us" Lexi said and poked his cheek.

(You know how it ended)

"Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Ash sobbed like a Baby as Yellow walked into the Room and saw Ash crying at the Ending yet again.

"Seriously Ash. You are addicted to this Movie" Yellow sighed in displeasure as she placed a Cup of Hot Coffee and some Tissues on the Table.

"You are gonna cry too, if you watch the Movie" Ash sniffed and wiped his tears away. 

"No Thanks" Yellow chuckled as she walked out.

Ash's Phone Pinged as he looked at the YT Video and screen Casted it.

"To 7 Alpha's Movie Bloopers" Ash sniffed as he looked at his Favorite Movie Scene.

"I love yo- Hmph hahahahaa" Lexi bit her lip and chuckled at his Face, His Big Blue Eyes were looking into her soul.

"I am Sorry" She apologized.

2

"Alexandra I need you in my Life, Please Come back to me" Alpha pleaded as she squeezed Katherine's a.k.a Alexandra's palm as their Eyes locked, They were about to lean in to kiss until Aiden tugged on Katherine's dress.

Katherine pulled back and tried her best not to chuckle. 

"Let's do it again" Katherine requested.

3

"Let's spe- FUCKING GOD" Leah cursed as she facepalmed.

Ash heard a ring from his Phone as he answered it.

"Hi, Satoshi Ash Ketchum here" Ash said as he heard Isabella's Voice from the other side.

"Sir, You have a Challenger. He defeated your Elite's" Isabella answered nervously.

"WHAT?" Ash screamed through his phone