Chapter 124

"Sorry, I am late" A Blonde apologized as she walked into the BackYard of Yellow's House. Cynthia, Diantha & Astrid was already there.

"Serena. U are late as Always" Cynthia sighed as she set down the Plates.

Serena was always the Last One when it came to Parties & Stuff. Cynthia & Diantha Know this too well.

"I am a Kalos Queen you know" Serena pointed out.

"We are Champions too you know" Cynthia & Diantha mocked at the same time as Astrid chuckled.

(Yes, This is the Chapter you all have been waiting for)

"Just leave her Guys. It's harder being a Queen" Astrid pointed out as the Female Champions burst out Laughing.

"We know" They said.

"Mama. I swear. WTH is this?" He asked as Yellow bought him to her BackYard which had some Decorations.

It was a Mini-Party.

"Ta-Da" Yelow said as she opened Ash's eyes and Ash blinked for a couple of Minutes before recognizing them.

"You Guy's" Ash mumbled in shock as he got smashed to the Ground.

"Ashy~" They all said in unison.

"Ouch. That Hurts" Ash mumbled as they got off him one by one.

"Whatsup? Why are you here" Ash dusted off his Coat as he stood up.

"Well, They are here to celebrate your Victory Party" Yellow chuckled as Ash blinked.

"Victory?" Ash asked in confusion as the 5 Women sighed.

"Yeah, Your Title Match. You won right?" Serena said with a cheery smile.

"I dopn't consider it as a Victory. I consider it as a Failure" Ash said bluntly.

"WHAT?" All 5 of them asked as Ash nodded.

"Didn't you just see that 6 OF MY Legendaries got absolutely crushed and his Pokemon just acted like it fainted" Ash asked as the 5 of their faces went to '-'.

"You mean... Morning Star was just messing with you?" Diantha asked as Ash nodded.

"You gotta be kidding me" Cynthia gasped out.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP" Astrid said as she caught onto Ash's arm which made the other 3 glare at her a bit "A Victory is a Victory. If he decided to lose on his own, It's his Own Decision. Ashy~, Just cut the cake" Astrid pointed at the Single Tier Cake as Ash nodded and took the Knife.

The Party went on eventually. It was until Ash's Phone rang.

"Sorry, Gotta take this" Ash said as he put on his Ear Piece and picked up the Call.

"Having Fun with your Girl Friends Eh?" Alpha chuckled through the Phone as Ash blushed.

"No they are not" Ash declined as he heard him chuckle.

"I think you mean, Not Yet" Alpha corrected as Ash blushed even more.

(One reason for u guys not to like him)

"ALPHA" Ash yelled as he chuckled.

"If I am not mistaken, Right now those 4 will go to an Empty Room in either of your Houses and talk" Alpha predicted as Ash looked back at them. 

True, Those 4 were going into Ash's House. 

"Umm. How did you know?" Ash asked as Alpha smirked.

"Oh, They are just gonna talk over the stuff" Alpha said as Ash grimaced.

"Umm. Should I go?" Ash asked as Alpha hummed.

"Go and Evasdrop" Alpha suggested as Ash complied.

He stood near the Door and heard them all cursing at each other.

"BITCH. IT WILL BE ME" Ash heard Astrid's voice as he gulped and heard many 'Un-Holy' Words coming from their Mouths which might be too much for our Mere Mortal Ears to hear.

"ASH. GET OVER HERE" Astrid screamed as Ash gulped and stood inside the Next Second.

"Tell us. WHICH OF US DO YOU LOVE? RIGHT THIS INSTANT" Serena demanded as Ash heard Alpha's chuckle as he mentally noted to curse the Younger Champion later.

"Repeat after me and do as I say" Alpha said in a soft tone.

"Well, It's just the fact that I am confused." Ash said according to Alpha's Instructions through his earpiece.

"About what?" Cynthia asked.

"I love you all the Same. I can't really choose between any of you. It really breaks my Heart to see that I will have to lose 3 of these Beautiful Girls for 1. But, If it's your choice then I will respect it. I will still love that person the same" Ash said as Alpha's words rang in his ears. He bowed and left, leaving a Blushing 4 Female Group.

Ash shut the Door and breathed in Heavily,

"WTF" Ash said as he heard his Best Friend chuckle. "I just sounded like a .... Play Boy" Ash mumbled.

"Nice" Alpha commented. "Oh, By the Way, In 2 more Minutes. They will say that they will share you and bye" Alpha said in a single breath and cut the call.

"Wh-? WAIT" Ash said.

"Umm Ash" Ash heard Diantha's voice as he turned around and faced her. "Can you come in?".

Ash complied and walked in. He saw Astrid standing before everybody and fidgeting like a Nervous Child.

"Say it" Cynthia pushed the Kanto Empress as she walked forward.

"Ashy~" Astrid walked over to his ear.

"Am I going to date you?" Ash asked as she nodded, nervously. 

"We made a Decision" Astrid said "We are going to share you" Astrid whispered in his ear.

"Huh?" Ash asked in a Bewildered tone but his lips were quickly sealed by Astrid's Lips.

In Sevestar

"FUCKING HELL YEAH BABY. MY OTP'S ARE TOGETHER MOTHERFUCKER" Alpha yelled as Emma chuckled as he danced like a child.

He randomly picked her up and spun her around.

"YAY! MY OTP'S" Alpha said as all she could o was giggle at how happy he looked.

"You are a Toxic Shipper" Emma giggled as he pouted.

"Yeah Yeah" Alpha said "At least I am not a Virgin like you" Alpha shot back as she gasped and hit his shoulder.

"Dummy" She mumbled which only made him Kiss her cheek. 

Once again, Emma's Embarrassment Programme burst into nothing but Complex Code's

-------

How do u like Alpha's Shipper Side?

He sure is Topxic, Just like Many Amourshippers

IG this is the Chapter u all have been waiting for and the reason why I did not upload yesterday was cuz I was drowned in Work.

Office sent me a Shit Ton of Work.

And yes, Yesterday was this Book's 3-Month-Anniversary. We have like 81K Views, I never thought I would get THIS MANY Views.

Even the Book I started all the way back in April 2021 has only 1/4th of the Views of this Book.

Vote & COMMENT.

-Peace Our, Sayonara.