Chapter 67

"YOU SON OF A BITCH" Dark roared as Jet Black Aura surrounded his whole Body. He shook violently with Anger.

Cosmic Chaos was taking over dark completely. Last Time it happened it created Chaos.

"Y-Y-You little....." Dark said as he glared at the Admin whose smile dropped at Dark's Appearance.

" Dark said as he glared at the Admin whose smile dropped at Dark's Appearance

(Sooooo Badass xD

"Hmph" A Demonic Voice Left Dark's mouth making some Grunts shiver. 

"You messed the Wrong Spot Bitch" Dark spat as he snapped his fingers. All the Grunts got covered in Black Aura as they got turned to dust. 

Now, The Admin was shaking in Fear. 

Did he just Snap them out of Existence?

"As I said. You will get it if you Badmouth my Mom" Dark said as he took steps towards the Admin. The Cosmic Aura around him made him look absolutely terrifying. 

Cosmic Chaos was an Aura Type to Fear. It is basically the Type of Cosmos. Nobody can control Cosmos, except Dark of course.

Even he struggled to get a hold of it.

He almost died in the Process. 

"I need to control Cosmic Chaos, Quick" Dark thought as the Bracelet around Dark's Right Wrist shined and quickly turned into Metal.

Nano Molecules started covering Dark's Body like a suit. 

(Exactly like Iron Man's Infinity War Suit. Mark 65 or smthn)

"Grrrrrr" The Admin grunted as he saw the Boy's Body Get covered in a Metal Suit with a Complete Black Body and Blue Lines of Energy flowing through it. 

The Blue Energy soon turned Red as Dark sighed in relief.

"It reached Red Already. Damn, Must have released way too much" Dark thought as he levitated.

Dark spent about 7 Months Developing this NanoTech Suit which will be able to hold in his Power.

It had multiple Aura Storage Passage Ways inside which will let him use Aura more easily. It also had multiple lines on his Armor through which the Aura passes.

Blue colour means that it's a safe Zone, Red means that all the Aura storages have been filled and the Aura he is releasing is too much.

The Armor dar was wearing also had a Trenchcoat of sorts.

(He looks cool will be an Understatement Right?)

"Wanna Know something" Dark sighed as the Admin shook in fear. 

"Nobody ever got away after making Bad comments about my Mom" Dark grinned under his Armor as all the Red Lines in his Armor turned Black with white dots in them. It also had multiple colours like Gold in them too. 

"Time to give you a Piece of my Mind" Dark spat as he appeared before the Admin in a flash. 

The Admin's eyes widened in horror as he tried to move but Dark kicked him with his right leg as it made the shape of a bent o.

"Infi" Dark said as he kicked him again but with his left Foot making the 2nd O beside the O.

"Nity" Dark said as his hands balled into a fist. 

A Sideway 8 symbol appeared below the Grunt as Dark smirked.

"INFINITY SMASH" Dark yelled as a Holographic ∞ appeared on his right hand.

 Dark's right fist collided with the Admin's chin as the Admin was sent flying into the Air at Light Speed.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The Admin yelled as he hit something Mid Air. 

A Blue coloured Barrier was there as the Admin thought he lived for a split second. 

But Boy how wrong was he.

 The moment his body collided with the Barrier it instantly turned him into Dust. 

Dark landed on the Ground slowly as he looked at the Golden Colored Sky. The Head Part of his Armor got sucked into his suit revealing his Beautiful Sky Blue Eyes.

"Nobody is going to take over Sevestar under my watch" Dark said as his hands balled into a fist. 

"This Region will be safe from your threats Team Beta, Count on that" Dark said and soon added, "Because this is a Region which I rule". 

Present Time with Ash.

"Oh come on Mom, Walk faster" Ash teased the Blonde who shook her and followed her son into the Garage. 

"Stop being so Impatient Ashy" Yellow giggled at her Baby Pokemon Master. 

She still could not believe that he was a Champion now. He even found Red's Pokeballs. All of them were his Top 5 Pokemon. 

"Stop being so Slow Mom" Ash hit back as the Blonde shook her head. 

"Alright. Let's go" Yellow said as she held out her Car Key. 

"Yep" Ash said as Yellow clicked her Key and 2 Lights turned on revealing a Yellow Lambo Aventador.

"After a LONG TIME" Ash mumbled as he opened the Door and sat inside the Car. Yellow soon got in and sat beside her Son.

She put her hand on the Handle and sighed heavily.

"Ashy, It's been around 10 years since I drove a Sports Car. So, Don't blame me if my Driving is rough" Yellow said as her White Haired Son nodded.

"Ok Mam-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" Ash screamed as Yellow directly accelerated the Car to 140 kmph. 

"My First Goal, Check. I will keep on going until I reach my Final Goal. Meeting Dark" Ash thought.

Somehwere in Sevestar

A Boy wearing Plain Black T-Shirt and Night Pants who was almost sleeping Sneezed.

"For Fucks sake. Who the Hell is thinking about me now" He cursed as he rubbed his eyes. His Sky Blue Eyes were looking Lazily at the Time.

It was about 3 am in the morning, He was just about to go to sleep after a long day of Work.

Emma appeared before him and giggled at his Innocent Face. 

"Well Sir. Maybe this will help you" She giggled as she pressed something on the Holographic Screen before her.

"What is it Em- aaaahh hmmmm" Dark said as he breathed in the Scent and quickly fell asleep. 

Emma giggled at his face and disappeared. 

Dark on the other hand had a Vision that he saw before.