Chapter 106

Alpha was about to walk but He got picked up, Bridal Style by Lisa.

"Blondie" Alpha said as he wrapped his arms around her Neck "I am not ur Bride and you are not going to walk me away from the Aisle today" Alpha said as he snuggled into her shoulder.

She giggled at his Actions and spoke "But you will see your bride walking down the Aisle One Day. So Yeah".

"Will you be there? to see me getting married" Alpha asked. Lisa bit her Lip.

"I don't think I will." She said as she walked forward.

"Why Not" Alpha whined childishly.

"Because It might be too much for my Heart to bear" She replied as she saw a smile crawl onto his face.

"But, Will you be the One to walk down the Aise?" He smirked, It made her face red.

"Smoooooooth, Even more than Butter" Supra whistled as the rest of his Elite's chuckled at her Red Face.

Zeraora chuckled and pressed on Alpha's watch which returned Lugia.

"Shut Up" Lisa spat at them as they felt a chill run down their Spine.

"Lisaaaaaaaa" Alpha said as he accidentally pressed a Nerve on her Neck which sent a Nerve impulse and she moaned, almost.

"Can't u just call me by my Real Name Dummy" She rubbed their Noses together.

"Nope. Never" He said with a smirk.

"But Why Not?" She questioned.

"Because It sounds Hot" Alpha smirked yet again, his eyes still closed.

"Smooooooooth" The Sevestar Elite 4 Said in Unison as Lisa glared at them.

"Dummy" She kissed Alpha's Forehead as she opened the door to her Red Car and got in.

"Bye Guys, Return Zeraora" Lisa said as she returned Zeraora and put the Ball in Alpha's Pocket. She told the Driver to move as the Car's Wheels disappeared and Wings came out of the Car & it flew away.

 Present Time

"Anyway. Yeah." Alpha said as Yellow came out from the House's Backdoor.

"Good Morning Mama" Ash greeted her as she smiled and yawned.

"Morning to you too Mrs. Ketchum" Alpha greeted her.

"Morning Guys" Yellow said as Typhon, Gekkouga, Blaze & Silver appeared before her.

It startled her a Bit and they all stared at her for a couple of seconds before bowing to her.

"Don't get surprised. It's just their Way of Respecting People" Alpha answered her Un-Answered Question as he placed an Elbow on Zeraora's Head.

"Typhon, Go have a Blast" Alpha chuckled as Typhon & Lugia glared at Eachother. They got into stance.

"To Glar Bitch" Typhon said as they both launched into the Sky.

"I think we should have Breakfast. It's 6:45 am" Ash suggested. 

"Umm Yeah. I generally eat at 7:00 am to be exact" Alpha said.

"Then what are we waiting for. Let's go" Ash said as he rushed into the House.

Around 9:50 am, Ash and ALpha were having Breakfast. They had some important stuff to do so they had to attend it.

Ash took the Slice of Bread and quickly Munched it down his throat.

Alpha, on the Other Hand, finished his Breakfast and was ding his Dishes. Ash was wearing his Champion Outfit and Alpha was did the same.

Ash's phone rang as he took his plate and put it in the Sink.

"Ashy~" Ash heard Astrid's Voice as he picked up his Call and walked to the Front Door.

"Yep" Ash replied as Ash saw Alpha putting on his Gloves.

"You are almost Late. Where are you" Astrid asked as Ash sweatdropped.

"Ash come on. Let's go in My Car" Alpha suggested as he pressed something on his Watch.

His Flying Machine soon transformed into a Golden High Tech Car.

"Eagle, All Machines Activate" Alpha yelled as his Car's Lights turned on.

(I want to have this Car soooo bad)

Ash had no time to Appreciate it's Beauty as Alpha opened the Door to the Driver's Seat and got in. Ash quickly got in and sat down on the only seat left.

"Tell Astrid that we will be there in 2 Minutes," Alpha said as he grabbed onto the steering.

"Astrid. I will be there in a couple" Ash replied as he hung up.

"It will take at least 1 Hour if we drive. Do you even know where it is?" Ash asked as Alpha opened the Glass Compartment and clicked on a Blue Button.

"No Time for Chatting Mr Ketchum" Alpha teased as he took a deep breath "All Engines burst" He said as A Holographic Screen appeared before him.

"Wha?" Ash questioned as he saw his Seatbelt around him.

"Commencing Full Burst" A Mechanical Voice said as the Holographic screen showed the Speed of the Car which was nearly 10 Times of a Rocket.

"Get ready because this is gonna be one hell of a ride" Alpha said as he kicked accelerate. All the Engines of the Car burst out Blue Flames as the Tyres moved at Light Speed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" Ash's scream would have been heard by All of Kanto if it wasn't for the Noise Cancellation in Alpha's Car.

Exactly 30 Seconds Later

Alpha's Car stopped in front of Ash's Elementary School where he studied until he was 10 yrs old.

Ash got out of the Car and Alpha did too. Some Teens gave them looks of Awe, both them and the Car.

The Car will catch enough attention, more than the 2 Champions.

"Let's Get Going" Ash said as Alpha nodded. Ash walked in the Long Halls, feeling a sense of De Ja Vu.

"Feeling De Ja Vu?" Alpha asked with a chuckle as Ash nodded as small tears formed in the corner of his Eyes on remembering his Childhood.

(I feel like I am going to Cry too when I have my Elementary School Re-Union, which is in Next Month. Lol)

"Ashy~" Ash heard a squeal as he got tackled by a Familiar Purple Blur.

"Asteroid" Ash breathed out as Astrid kissed his forehead.

"Finally. I have been waiting for Hours" Astrid said as she got up. She matured a little, not in that sense.

Her Facial Features changed a Bit.

"As far as I know, You only came here at 9:40 am which makes it 20 Minutes not hours" Ash rolled his Eyes at her sarcastically.

"Smooth" Alpha commented as the Bestie duo got up and composed themselves.

"Act like Grown-Ups" They said to themselves.

"Nice to finally meet you, Miss Top Co-Ordinator of Kanto, Astrid Anderson" Alpha said with a Polite Bow.