Chapter 78

Flashback- A Lil over 7 mil years ago

We see a Beautiful Blonde Haired Woman sitting on a Chair watching the Green trees around. This Woman was a Very Important Person, She was the Guardian of the one and Only Big Sea Fish and the strongest Water-Type Legendary.... ahem, Except Palkia.

She was the Guardian of Kyogre.

She sipped on her Tea and put her cup down. Her Long Blonde hair fluttered along with the wind. 

She was wearing a Royal white and Blue Dress with Cold Shoulders.

(She looks like this. Damn she is Hot ngl )

"Mhmm. Hmmmhmhmmmhmmhmhmmhmmhh Adiga Adiga, Yadalo nayanadiga...." She hummed an Unknown song of a Known language in Sevestar.

(According to me only 2-3 of my Readers might have heard this song. And Yes, Aishu and Kurama a.k.a Foxy, Yes, I am talking about u 2. I would be surprised if you did not see this Movie)

But she stopped herself from singing as she saw a Dark Blue Haired Man with Blue Eyes walking towards her. He was wearing a Royal White and Blue Royal Suit with many Golden Designs and Strings on them.

She smiled at him as he walked towards her and kneeled down before her and took her right hand in his.

"Alon...." She said softly as he kissed her hand. He smiled at her.

"Don't stop singing because of me" He said as he stood up and made her stand up too.

"Hmmm" She hummed as he wrapped an arm around her waist as she put her free hand on his shoulder. 

"I love when you sing those songs" He huskily whispered in her ear as she giggled. 

"Hmmm Hmmm hmm hmhmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmhmmmmhmmmmmhmm 

Adiga adiga yedhalo layanadiga
Kadhile kshanama cheli yedhani
Nanne maricha thana perune thalicha
Madheene adiga thana oosedhani

Nuvve leni nannu oohinchalenu
Na prathi oohalonu vethikithe manakathe
Neelone unna ninnu kori unna
Nizamai nadhicha jathaga.

Gundelothullo undhi nuvvega
Na sagame na jagame nuvvega
Nee snehame nannu nadipe swaram
Ninu cheraga aagiponi payanam
Alupe leni gamanam