Chapter 60

TimeSkip- 2 Days

Indigo Plateau 

Ash groaned in frustration as he ruffled his shoulder-length White Hair. 

Well, His hair has gotten a lot longer in the past 3 months and he never got a Haircut.

Well, Props for him, cuz he looks better when he has long hair.

"Damn this" Ash mumbled as he walked through the tunnel which leads to the BattleField 1.

"Why should I ALWAYS be the 1st" The Boy groaned in frustration as he ran his hand through his long white hair making it look a lil bit cooler.

"Hmm" Ash chuckled as he saw the tunnel coming to an end.

Yesterday, Ash reached the Indigo Plateau and registered for the Tournament. The Ceremony happened Yesterday Night and Ash decided to leave the second it ended.

Well, Yellow and the Others decided to watch the League from home because they knew their presence would cause some disturbance in the Crowd.

"And here we have from the Red Corner. As many call him The Wonder Boy who destroyed all the Gym Leaders in his Way. I Welcome SATOSHI ASH KETCHUM TO THE BATTLEFIELD" The Announcer creamed through the mic as Ash entered the battlefield.

Many People cheered and gave him a round of applause as some whispered something about Ash's Last Name 'Ketchum'. 

Ash stood on his side of the Battlefield and took a deep breath.

He saw his opponent with a smug smile on his face.

Ash analyzed the Guy.

"5'10. Looks about 18 years old. Black Hair and Green Eyes. Overconfident. A Complete Noob" Ash sighed ashis opponent smirked.

"Look here Kid. Better pack your bags and go home before I make you" The Guy said as Ash shook his head in annoyance.

Around 90 seconds later a Huge Explosion happened in the BattleField. 

"Sandshrew is unable to battle. Therefore Ash Ketchum wins with a 3 to 0." The Referee announced as he raised the Reg flag indicating that Ash won.

The Boy sook his head and gave his victory pose.

(For those of you who did not see Beyblade Burst

(For those of you who did not see Beyblade Burst. Ash's Right Eye which has the car is almost always covered by his hair(or at least it covers toe scar. So basically he used his Right hand and lifts his hair which reveals his scar. Go watch an Epic Battle of Shu which he won and u will see)

"Hmph" Ash said as many fans cheered for the Young Prodigy. "A Waste of my Time and My Pokemon's Energy" Ash said as he walked away.

(Ummm, Guys, Do you really want me to write the League Battles. I mean seriously. Ash is too Overpowered so in simple words. I am skipping the Whole League, Sry if it disappoints u guys.)

For the next 2 days

"Ash Ketchum Wins, Wins Wins bla bla bla bla bla" Ash won the whole League without much trouble except for his Final Battle which was pretty average.

Currently, Charles Goodshow was handing Ash the Trophy as many gave the Boy a round of applause.

As always, The Media started blabbering him about stuff.

Ash only sweatdropped at this and tried to answer some of them while still holding onto the trophy.

"Mr. Goodshow, doesn't he remind you of somebody?" The President of Kanto asked as the Old Man sighed but nodded sadly.

Back In Pallet Town

"He won" Green said.

"He Won" Yellow said as they both hugged each other and cried anime style. 

Blue sweatdropped as Gary clapped in a childish way. 

"He won. Now time for him to take the Place which has his name written on it" Blue thought with a chuckle. 

Back with Ash

"Mr. Ketchum. We heard rumours that you cheated in the tournament by using money to bribe your opponents. Is it true?" A Reporter asked with a smirk

Ash groaned at the stupid rumour and declined it. 

All of a sudden he felt a wave of energy pass through him.

It was as if the person was angry about this Question. 

"What is this?" Ash thought as he looked around. He saw nobody with the Aura like that. 

He looked into the Air but nope.

His eyes fell on the Stands where he saw a Figure dressed in some weird costume made with what looked like a really expensive material from afar.

He also had these weird Numbers or whatever which were like displayed on his Coat. 

Ash felt a sudden sting his hand only to see that his Glove finished without Ash using any Aura. 

Ash looked back at the Mysterious Guy and tried to get a closer look at him.

Ash blinked once and Bam,

The Next Thing he knew is that the Man disappeared. 

"Who the hell was that?" Ash thought.

(Do YOU Guys have any Idea?)

Ash was back in his Hotel Room in no time. He had a nice long shower but his mind was still a little bit cautious.

That Guy who disappeared did not seem that Dangerous but Ash knew he had to be on Guard. 

Ash fell on his Bed, Actually, He was in his Hotel Room.

He will have to face the Elite 4's at different times of the Day tomorrow. He knew he Will win.

"Mom" Ash mumbled as he pressed call on his Phone. 

Before it could even ring twice Ash cut the call.

It was about 1:30 am. She would be sleeping right now.

She called him this morning to congratulate him on his Victory and knew that she must be exhausted so he decided against it.