Chapter 38

3rd Person's P.O.V

Cynthia's hand shivered as her eyes teared up. 

Ash looked at her hopefully as her pillow dropped and tears formed in her eyes. 

"Did you just say what I heard you say?" Cynthia asked as Ash nodded hesitantly. 

Cynthia shook her head and smacked the top of his head as tears streamed down her face making it look, not that good.

"Ouch" Ash said in fake pain and held his head. 

"Took you way too long to say those words you Dumb Asshole" Cynthia said with a teary glare. 

It could glare deep into your soul.

"Yeah Yeah Cyn" Ash ruffled his white hair and chuckled nervously. 

The Blonde kept a sharp glare on the Boy as she threw her Pillow into her Room.

"Come in so we can talk" Cynthia moved aside as Ash walked in slowly. 

This room was pretty similar to his. 

"Take a Seat, I will be back soon" Cynthia said as she took her bag and walked into the Bathroom.

Ash guessed it was for her Bat so he sat down on her Bed. The Boy grumbled and sighed in relief.

This went Way better than what he expected them to be. 

Ash noticed a couple of Photos on the Desk as he walked towards them and grabbed a particular one.

It was of a 7-year-old Cynthia with an Ice Cream in her hand and the other around a Black Haired Boy with Red and Golden Eyes.

The Black Haired Boy's Ice Cream was almost melted as the Boy had a Crimson Blush on his cheeks on how close they both were.

Ash let out a chuckle looking at his old self in that Picture.

Ash heard a soft click as he turned around and saw Cynthia completely dressed in her Outfit which revealed too much of her Cleavage. 

"I am back" Cynthia said softly as she closed the Door to the Bathroom and placed her bag on the Ground. 

"You really gotta wear that stupid Dress?" Ash asked while raising a brow at her.

Cyntia giggled.

"Are you jealous that many Boys will get to look at me like this?" Cynthia teased with a slight giggle making the white-haired trainer pout.

"It's not like that" Ash defended himself.

 "It sure is Not" Cynthia giggled at his child-like action.

"Shut up damned Blondie" Ash spat at her as he put down the Photo.

"Alright Alright Ashy~" She said as Ash's expression turned Neurtal like '-'.

"You STILL Remember THAT Nickname" Ash asked with an Expression of Horror.

"I sure do" Cynthia chuckled at his Poker Face.

"Forget that it EVER EXISTED" Ash yelled at the Blonde who shook er head.

"Never Ashy~" Cynthia giggled at him. 

Ash growled at her as she jumped on her bed and sat on it. She patted the place next to her as Ash sat down beside her still keeping that pouting face of his.

It did not look that good tbh.

(Me currently Imagining Shu from BBB pouting.

.......