🤍1. I'm Maddison Pierce🤍

{Edited 3/30/22}

"You know I flaunt cha, 'Cause girl, I really want cha." I sing as I drive along the road.

"And you looking nice, got me cooler than a bag of ice." A stranger sing along, in the passenger seat.

"Now freeze."

"Freeze."

"Freeze, Now go!"

"Drop it fast and move it real slow!"

"Ohhhhhh, what?" I pull up in the familiar driveway and fix my hair and makeup in the mirror. "You smell so fruity."

"I'm a pirate and you're my booty, arg."

"So move it in close, and let me have my daily dose."

"Uh Girl, I've been thinking 'bout you, thinking 'bout me."

"What you think about it?"

"Five fingers to the face!"  We both sing out and I get out the car dancing. The stranger also get's out and stands in front of the familiar door. "I know we just met but, you seem like really good company. Sorry I have to do this." The person just stares at me. "Oh right, I compelled you. Do you think I should knock?" They continue staring at me smiling. "Kick it down? Wow, you would be an amazing friend." I kick down the door and walk inside the Salvatore house. Dragging the stranger along with me.

Damon, Stefan, Elena, and Rose were all gathered in the living room. Damon and Stefan both stood in front of the doppelbitch and looked at me shockingly. "Maddison?" Stefan mumbles and I smirk wickedly at the brothers.

"Hello brothers, miss me?" I step into living area and look around.

"What are you doing here?" Damon asked shocked as I continue to look around.

"I heard from a certain vampire that you've been looking for me inside that tomb." I let out a laugh. "Okay, Damon don't play dumb with me. I want my sister, where is she?" I turn back to the brothers and finally see Elena. "You both could have done so much better." I scoff.

"Who is she?" Elena asked not removing her eyes from me.

"It won't matter if I kill you." Damon steps forward and I chuckle. "Damon, I'm so much older than you. Do you really wanna fight me?"

"She's not here, so why don't you take your new friend and leave town." Damon says and I glare at him.

I met the Salvatores years ago, they were so much nicer than they are now. My sister and I only came back to town to finish what we started a long time ago. She wanted to come back alone and I let her, but now she's missing and if someone don't tell me where she is, heads will roll.

"Bullshit, the last time I heard from her she was with the Bennett witch at some masquerade ball." I cross my arms and step closer. "If I have to kill every single person that you know, or every single person in this town until I find her I will!"

"Guys, who is she talking about? Somebody answer me!" Elena demands and I groan and look get her.

"I'm Maddison Pierce, Katherine's little sister." She stares at me shockingly and I roll my eyes and walk over to Rose. "Wow, I haven't seen you since my sister got healed with your blood. How are you Rose?" She roll her eyes and walks away from me. "Ouch."