🤍 45. Now is not the time puppy bat🤍

I walked in the room where Bonnie and Klaus are. Bonnie is starting the spell to unlink my new found family. She pours one of the vials of blood into the cup as she begins to chant. "Dox Naben Cosom." She pours each vial with the originals blood in to a bowl and she mix it. "Callus Grum Inta Phasmatos." She then pour the blood onto the table. "Vinum Descendium Ceremum." The blood starts to disperse into five different circles as Bonnie continues the spell. "Callagius Gaeda Amalon Callagius Dox Naben Cosom." The flames flare up as Bonnie continues the spell. "Accodum Callagius Amalon Callus Vin Grum Inta Phasmatos." The large pool of blood has become five separate pools of blood that are moving away from each other.

"Done." She mumbles as she completes the spell. The pools of blood are now completely separated. Klaus looks at her and smirks.

"Thank you very much love, let me walk you out." Klaus begin to escort Bonnie out of the house and I follow along.

As we walk towards the door, Rebekah comes out of the room, wiping blood off her hands. "Aw, leaving so soon?"

"Sister. Be nice." Klaus smirks at his little sister and I smile.

"Thank you, Bonnie. See you in physics class." Rebekah smiles and walks away, revealing Damon in the snares in the room Rebekah just walked out of.

"Oh my God." Bonnie mumbles in shock at the sight of her frenemy.

"Yeah, you'll have to excuse the mess. Damon hurt our feelings." I step closer to the witch. "But go on, help him. Save the man who turned your mother into a vampire." Bonnie looks at Damon again.

"Just get me out of here." I smile at her words then walk her over to the door, which I open for her and she walks out quickly.

"You're adorable." Nik walks over to me. "I love it when you take control of very serious situations." He growls and I laugh.

"Now is not the time puppy bat." I laugh more as I walk into the room where Damon is. "Glad to see that you've come back from the dead again."

I plunge my hand into his stomach and he grunts in pain. "Your pissed at me for what?" He grunts out.

"I want you to hurt Damon. I don't appreciate you hurting my feelings." Klaus walks in and smirks as I twist my hand inside of Damon's stomach. "You feel that Damon, don't tell me your catching butterflies." I take my hand out and grabs a knife. I look down at his pants and bites my lip. "Even though I had so much fun with this." I begin to undo his pants. "Rebekah would be proud that it's gone."

Before I could slide his pants off Klaus pulls me away and pins me to the door. "Take a walk."

"What? No he needs to pay. You have your way of torture Nik and I have mines." I push Klaus away and he pins me back to the wall. "Cut it out, Nik."

"Walk." He snarls dangerously low and I glare at him. "Now."

I walk over to Damon and stabs him in the stomach, causing him to scream in pain. I then go behind Damon and I snap his spine. "Paralyzed from the waist down." I snap his spine again. "And dead." Damon dies as his body just hang there. "Katherine is a great teacher." I walk out of the room and goes outside.

As I go outside, I punch a nearby vase and it breaks. I swear I just get so angry sometimes out of no where, maybe it's because this baby is part puppy. I mean it would only make sense that he/she gets mad because I'm not allowing her/him to grow properly.

I still can't believe that I'm pregnant. I know absolutely nothing about being a mom, and taking care of child is so much hard work. I use to baby sit kids in our village, and it was most definitely hard work.